Savannah Really Is The Mom Of The Group 👩‍👧‍👧

Another day, another time for the club to be up and running...just without me and Dayna. You see, both me and Dayna came down with a fever that left us to not be able to move that much from our rooms. Not wanting to be late, Savannah quickly gave us some soup and medicine before heading off to school. On the drive there, Savannah started to think about what kind of episode this would be. Would she grow more with Tamaki? Maybe even talk it out with Kyoya after cursing him out over his insults? The least she knew was that this chapter would be somewhat easier to write, since it's only her and not the normal three to insert this time. With a sigh, she simply turned on some music to tune out the rest of her thoughts on the way.

      Before heading to the club room, she remembered that I told her to bring in some boxes I left in the trunk from the last pick up I did for supplies. Luckily, the boxes weren't that heavy, so she could carry it along with her other stuff. Opening the door, she smiled to the group, "Sup whores! Dayna and Rose are sick, so where do I put these?" Tamaki and the twins quickly shushed her loudly, Haruhi behind them looking confused, but Mori walked up to take the boxes from her. She thanked him, starting her way towards Tamaki, until the sight of Kyoya in the corner of her eye made her change directions. Walking over to him, it looked like he had a few new items in his possession. "He must have opened Rose's gift," She thought to herself. There was a crochet dark blue blanket with red rose patterns covering his lap, a bright silver watch on his wrist, and a new looking shoulder bag to hold his books for classes. Thinking of something to say to him, she finally decided when she stopped beside him, "The colors suit you." He looked up at her, then back down at the blanket. "I have a guess that you helped her with the colors. Am I right?" He smiled at her. He was definitely right about that, but she didn't want to add that to his pride anymore than anything else in his life at the moment. "I still don't like you that much," She said and quickly made her way to Tamaki.

      Haruhi was standing next to Honey's sleeping figure on one of the couches. "High school 3rd year, and he's still taking naps?" Haruhi questioned. Seeing his sleeping face, Savannah went haywire in the head. "He looks so cute!!" Her inner thoughts squealed in happiness. It damped when she looked over at the side table, seeing tea spilled over and a stained Usa-chan. She turned her head to Tamaki, "What happened to Usa-chan?" He ignored the question, begging her and Haruhi back near them away from Honey to 'take shelter.' She did walk over with Haruhi beside her, wondering what all the fuse was about. Tamaki looked scared and tense, shaking a bit along with the twins as he spoke, "Honey-senpai wakes up in a megaton-class ill humor." The girls tilted their heads in confusion. "This is just a rumor," Tamaki whispered quietly. "But once, when the Haninozuka family visited a U.S. military installation, to give hand to hand combat technique training. Honey-senpai is said to have slept through the whole time due to jet lag. And when one soldier carelessly tried to wake up Honey-senpai, since he had been sleeping so long...two unfortunate platoons of green beret special forces were wiped out in seconds by Honey-senpai." That can't be true...right? Knowing of his title in martial arts, it didn't seem too far off.

      They started to freak out, and Sav shushed them all quickly. "You're exaggerating," Haruhi rolled her eyes. Sav got them calm enough to all look at her, "I'm on Haruhi's side. You might be taking this to an extreme, senpai. If you wait to tell them after he wakes up though, it'll just be worse. The most you can do now is apologize." "Plus," Haruhi added. "Any way you think about them, those stories ring false." Tamaki and the twins suddenly thought of something as they pulled the two girls close to them. "No, there is other evidence that Honey-senpai has an evil split personality," Tamaki whispered. This had to be good, let's hear the stupidity pour from this blond boy's mouth and soon laugh at it together. With a nerved stare, Tamaki answered, "Honey-senpai is type AB." Was that it...? "So?" Both girls wondered. "That means...he has the same blood type as Kyoya!" Savannah's eyes widened at that and thought, "Oh shit.....Fuck, that's bad."