Ako x Drummer Male Reader

Requested by sakanadeSama

Your POV

Hi there, my name is (Y/N) (L/N), and I am a part of the band where I am the drummer, as well as the leader. We're called Blazing Phoenix. We've only been a band for like a month, and some people might put us down, but we didn't let that stop us from rising to the stop.

The point of our band's existence is because we were inspired to be like the greatest band in the world: Roselia. I looked up to them since day one, and that inspired me to create my own band. It wasn't easy, but I was able to find the members I was looking for.

Like Roselia, we had a vocalist, guitarist, bassist, drummer and a keyboardist. But unlike Roselia, we don't have a goal like they did, i.e, entering and winning Future World Fes. I'm sure we'll have a goal one day, but for now, we're just improving our skills as a band.

Today we got a day off from rehearsals. We had an intense show last night, and we got the audience pumped up with our music. As I was walking down the sidewalk, enjoying this cloudy day, I spotted someone in front of me.

"Wait... is that who I think it is?" I asked.

My suspicions turns out to be correct, as the person I saw standing before me was none other than the drummer I've looked up to. But just to make sure...

"Excuse me, but you wouldn't happen to be Udagawa Ako-chan from Roselia by any chance?" I asked.

The girl didn't answer right away, though. She just gave me a chuckle, and gave me an interesting look.

"Yes, mortal soul. It is I, Udagawa Ako, the drummer of Roselia, and I-"

"I knew it!" I said excitedly.

"Pardon?"

"I heard so much about you and the other members of Roselia!" I said, trying my best to hold back my excitement while talking to her.

"Oh, are you a fan of Roselia then?" She asked.

"You bet! Seeing you inspired me to start my own band!" I said, still excited.

"Really? That's awesome!" She said.

"We don't have a goal yet, but for now, we're just focusing on improving our skills." I said. 

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll have a goal one day." She said.

"By the way, may I ask you for your name?" She asked.

"Yeah, my name is (Y/N) (L/N), and I am the drummer for my band Blazing Phoenix." I said, introducing myself.

"Wow! That is a cool name for a band!"

"I'm glad you think so."

It made me happy knowing that Ako thinks that about my band. But if I heard this from the other members of Roselia, I think I would be over the moon. If only my bandmates were here to witness this.

"Say, (Y/N)-san, what are you up to right now?" Ako asked.

"Oh, well, today is my day off from Rehearsals, so I thought I would come outside and take a stroll until I figure out what I want to do." I answered.

"That's what I'm doing as well." She said. "It's just not the same without Rin-rin and the others..."

That's when an idea popped into my head.

"If it's okay with you, Ako, how about you and I go do something together?" I suggested.

"Really?!"

"Yeah, I think it would be awesome to get to know you for a while."

Ako's eyes began to light up with excitement.

"Yeah, I think it's a great idea!" She said.

And so, Ako and I started hanging out. I shared some stuff about myself, like how I got my first drum set, and what made me want to play them in the first place. As for Ako, she told me about her older sister, Tomoe, and how she plays an online game called Neo Fantasy Online. NFO for short.

Ako began to say some sentences that were way over my head, but that didn't make her weird in my opinion. It just made her more interesting. I definitely felt honored that I was able to hangout with Ako. It feels like we got a friendship going on, and I can't wait to see where this will lead going forward.

The end

A/N: Sorry for not getting this out sooner, motivation hasn't been that nice to me. But anyway, thank you so much for reading this one-shot. I hope you all liked it, and make sure to keep an eye out for more one-shots in the future. Have a good one. :)