Tsukushi x Slightly Delinquent Male Reader

Requested by eirhonjanpalugod

Your POV

Hi there, I guess. My name is (Y/N) (L/N), and this is a story where I became a bit of a delinquent, but a good friend did their best to help me.

Growing up, my parents have high expectations of me. They were rich, and my father owns a financial company. He told me that I would take over the company after I graduate from college. As for my mom, she was a doctor, and everyone respected her.

And then, you have me, a first year high school student who wants nothing more than to be free from his parents. Thankfully, my only source of freedom was my school, and my friends, who I have been close with for many years.

However, my parents always believed that they were always up to no-good. I never thought they were bad, but I soon learn that the hard way during our lunch period.

"Sabotage?" I asked.

"That's right. We're going to sabotage this show that's happening tonight." One friend said.

"Why would we do that?" I asked.

"Because... someone needs to let the world know that girl bands should not exist." My other friend said.

"Bruh, it's 2022. Anyone can be in a band regardless of their gender." I said.

"And Mr. Goody Two Shoes has an opinion."

"Listen man, you have two options: you can either sabotage this show with us, or you can run home to your strict parents."

That actually did gave me some thought. When I thought about those options, there was only one response.

"Fine... I'll come along with you guys."

"Yeah, that's my bro right there!"

"That being said, let's go sabotage a show."
______________________________________

That evening...

Location - Outdoor stage

My two friends and I arrived at the outdoor stage, where that band was going to perform at. The band performing tonight was a group called Morfonica. A part of me still feels uneasy about doing this, but anything was better than being at home with strict parents.

"Alright, boys, this is it." One friend said. "As soon as they go on stage, we'll cut the cord to the mics and speakers, and no one will hear them sing."

"Yeah... That'll teach them that girls shouldn't be in bands."

"Guys, what if we get caught?" I asked.

"We won't get caught."

"What makes you say that?"

"Because cops don't exist in Bandori."

"Oh, I guess that's true."

"Good, now do me a favor and hand me those pliers." 

I handed it to them and started to cut the wires to all the mics and speakers. I would say that this was really easy, but it wasn't. Moments later, a girl with purple hair wearing a stage costume came over to us. She must be a member of Morfonica.

"Hey! What are you three doing here?" She asked.

"Oh no! We've been spotted!"

"Quick! Run!"

My two friends ran faster than the speed of light, leaving me behind. I just stared at her as she glared at me.

"Care to tell me what you and your friends were doing over here?" She asked.

"S-Sorry, please don't be mad!" I said and started to run away from her. I just hope I don't have to see her again.
______________________________________

The next day...

Location - Station Entrance

When I got home that evening, my parents were waiting for me. They asked why I didn't come home directly after school. Feeling pressured by their cold-hearted stares, I told them what me and my friends did that night.

As expected, they were pissed and told me that I was grounded, as well as not being able to see my friends again. I guess they were right about them being a bad influence on me. As I was walking through the streets, I ran into someone who wasn't thrilled to see me.

"Oh, it's you again."

"Umm... hi?"

"Don't hi me!" She snapped. "What were you and your delinquent friends tried to do at our show last night?"

"We tried to sabotage your show, because those two don't like the idea of girl bands existing." I said.

"Is that all?"

"Yeah, I tried to stop them, but they wouldn't listen to me."

And for the first time ever, the girl's facial expression changed.

"Is that so?"

"Yeah... They probably won't apologize for it, so on behalf of both of them, I am sorry for trying to sabotage your show."

The girl smiled at me.

"I guess it's okay." She said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. You didn't actually go through with it, so I'll let it slide."

"Thanks."

"By the way, my name is (Y/N) (L/N). May I get your name?" I politely asked.

"Of course. My name is Futaba Tsukushi, drummer and leader of Morfonica!" She said proudly, and with a smile on her face.

"Tsukushi, huh? That's a nice name."

"It is? Aww, thank you." She said and blushed a little.

"My pleasure."

"You know..." She began. "for someone who is a delinquent, you're actually pretty nice."

Hearing that made me chuckle.

"Oh believe me, I might've done some decent bad stuff in the past." I said.

"Is that so?"

Soon enough I was Tsukushi all the bad stuff I have done, such as taking food from the food cart without paying, and throwing toilet paper at someone's house. Despite what she thought about that, she still accepted me for who I am. I think my parents would be pleased that I made a good friend. Don't you agree?

The end

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this one-shot. I hope you guys liked it, and I'll see you in the next one.