Arisa x Keyboard Male Reader

Requested by AzkaYaasir

Your POV

Hi there, nice to meet you. Who am I? Well, my name is (Y/N) (L/N), but you can call me (Y/N).

Well, here are a few things about my myself. I am a third year student who enjoys the keyboard a lot. However, I think I'm the only student who enjoys it. Most of my classmates and friends like the guitar because of how awesome it sounds. But for me, I just like how gentle it sounds.

It's hard to find someone at my school who likes the keyboard as much as I do. Maybe I have to find someone outside my school to do so. And lucky for me, I was able to.
_____________________________________________

The weekend...

Location - Station Entrance

It was the weekend, and I began to make my way to my part-time job. I don't normally work on the weekends, but my boss called me and said that someone got sick, and they needed me to fill in. It was an inconvenience for me, but my boss was desperate, and I couldn't say no at that point.

While walking down the sidewalk, something caught my attention. There was a street performance nearby. A crowd of people were watching them perform, and they seem to be having a good time. I took a peek to see what this was about.

The crowd was looking at two girls. One of them had blue hair and violet eyes with a side ponytail. Around her neck was a mini drum with a strap attached to it. The other girl has blond hair that was quite curly and with pigtails. And what I see in front of her? It was a keyboard. Finally, I found someone who was interested in the keyboard as much as me.

However, I couldn't stick around much longer, as I had to get myself to work. Hopefully there will be a time where I can see that girl again, and tell her how much I like the keyboard.
_____________________________________________

The next day...

Location - Residential Area

It was a bright and sunny day as I left the house this morning. Thankfully it wasn't that hot outside, so it made going outside that much better.

As I was walking down the sidewalk, I spotted that girl who was using the keyboard the other day. I really wasn't sure if I would see her again, and now, I did it. I began to debate whether or not I should walk over to her and say something, but she saw me looking at her, and came closer to me.

"Hey, I couldn't help but notice that you were staring at me earlier." She said.

"I was? Oh, my bad." I said as my face turns red a little bit.

"It's fine." She replied. "So, what's up? Do you need something?"

"Well, ummm... I wanted you to know that... I saw your street performance the other day." I said.

The girl blushed with embarrassment.

"You... saw that? T-Thank you."

"Yeah, no problem. The way you played the keyboard sounded elegant and beautiful."

Now the girl was blushing even more.

"Huh? Where is all of this praise coming from?"

"Sorry..." I said. "I was just saying how I felt."

The girl could tell that I was telling the truth, and began to calm down. 

"I see. Well, thanks."

"Yeah, no problem."

I thought she would walk away after that, but it turns out she didn't. She had more to say.

"Is it okay... if I asked you something?" She asked as her face turned red again.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Do you... like the keyboard, by any chance?"

I can tell that asking that question made her embarrassed, and I was even more surprised that she asked the same question I was going to ask her. Without hesitation, I gave her an answer.

"Oh yes, I like the keyboard a lot."

My answer made her smile.

"That's interesting. Maybe we can get together and play it sometime." She suggested with a smile on her face.

"I think that's a wonderful idea." I said, smiling myself.

"By the way, my name is (Y/N) (L/N)." I continued, introducing myself.

"Nice to meet you, too." She said. "My name is Ichigaya Arisa, but... you can call me Arisa."

She looked away with embarrassment. I can tell that this is something she doesn't normally do, but I was more happy that I was able to find a new friend in Arisa.

The end

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this one-shot. I hope you guys liked it and I'll see you in the next one.

Shout-out to NikkoDuarte, createRebels and ptroaiiRyy for becoming recent followers.