Fangirl Rokka x Musician Male Reader

[Word count - 937]

Requested by DP_0460

Your POV

My name is (Y/N) (L/N), and I am known as The Lone Musician. Ever since I bought my guitar in middle school, I spent the last few years practicing in my room. Back then, I was too shy to perform in front of other people, but once I got into my first year of high school, I decided to step it up and get out of my comfort zone. So now, I've been taking part in solo live performances. 

My first performance was going to be at a live house called Galaxy. The first time I took the stage, I was completely nervous, and I kept saying to myself... 

"Why the hell did I decide to go through this...?!"

My parents, who were musicians back in the day, often tell me that it's always scary the first time, but once you do it again, it starts to get easier. Those words have clung onto my soul and ever since, and now, I am taking part in live events in various live houses in the area. 

Eventually, I was starting to become a little bit famous, but I wasn't as famous as Pastel*Palettes, though. But to be honest, it was fine. I wasn't exactly a fan of the spotlight anyway. I did recognize by a few fans here and there, and I remember meeting this fan, and... she was different than the others. 

This is where our story begins... 
_____________________________________________

The weekend...

Location - Live House Galaxy

I was at Live House Galaxy getting ready for my next solo performance. There was about 30 minutes left before I go on the stage. As I was getting ready, someone looked towards me.

"Excuse me, (Y/N)-san." They called out.

I looked back to see a girl with slate blue hair and leafy green eyes. She was wearing thick black glasses, and she was wearing a Galaxy work uniform.

"Yes?"

"Well, my name is Asahi Rokka, and I wanted to let you know that... umm..."

Rokka, huh? That's a cute name for someone like her. However, she does seem nervous about something. I hope she's ok.

"No need to be shy." I said kindly to her. "Say what's on your mind."

"Right."

Rokka took a deep breath before speaking again.

"I want you to know that I am a fan of yours, and I am going to be helping you out with your performance." She said.

"Really? That's kind of you."

"Yeah, of course."

Usually when fans approach me, they would want either a picture or an autograph from me. However, this fan is different. She wants to genuine help me, and not just because it's part of her job.

"Looks like it's time for me to get out there."

"Good luck!"
_____________________________________________

Location - Main Stage

"Hello, Galaxy! Are we ready to have a good time?"

As I called out to audience, they got excited to see me on the stage. Some of the fangirls were close to the stage, and they were cheering their hearts out. Finally, I see Rokka in the back with the manager of Galaxy.

"Alright, everyone! Here is the song I am going to sing for you!" I said. "It's called... Masterpiece!"
_____________________________________________

Masterpiece - Mihimaru GT

Ame no hi mo kaze no hi mo gokkan no fubuki mo shakunetsu no taiyō mo
Subete hibi wo irodoru zairyō hekotarenai de ishi to ai wo
Kimi ga kureta yasashisa wa kibishisa butsukaru koto de shitta modokashisa
Chigai wo mitomeru koto de hajimaru jūōmu jin odore tenchikaibyaku
Hontō wa sabishikatta kimi ni au made wa
Hitori de iru hō ga kiraku nan datte usotsu iteita
Suki na hon mo shumi mo maru de awanai kedo
Kimi dake da yo unazuite kureta no wa
Yorokobi to kanashimi to ikari to DO to RE to MI to FA to SO to LA to TI to DO
Chigawanakya dekinai HARMONY to SCENARIO
Dare mo onaji janai
Sore koso ga ikiteru imi dakara
Toki to shite dashita oto ga fukyōwaon demo
Dakara akiramenai shinjinukeru tsuyo sa de
Tadori tsukeru sekai no hate de
Kimi to miru keshiki ga shinjitsu nanda
Ame no hi mo kaze no hi mo gokkan no fubuki mo shakunetsu no taiyō mo
Subete hibi wo irodoru zairyō hekotarenai de ishi to ai wo
Kimi ga kureta yasashisa wa kibishisa butsukaru koto de shitta modokashisa
Chigai wo mitomeru koto de hajimaru jūōmu jin odore tenchikaibyaku
_____________________________________________

After the show...

Once the show came to an end, I went to the dressing room to take cover from the cheers of the crowds. While hanging out alone, I heard the door, and someone walked in. It was Rokka, and she gave me a smile upon looking at me.

"Hey, you did a good job out there." She said.

"Thanks Rokka, and thank you for your hard work today." I said to her.

"Oh, umm... t-thank you."

Rokka's cheeks turned red, and to be honest, I thought it was a little cute.

"So, Rokka, for helping me out today, how about I play another song for you?" I suggested.

"Really? You mean it?"

"Yeah, of course." I said.

I offered Rokka a spot next to me, and she sat down, despite being nervous. I took my guitar out and performing for Asahi Rokka, my special fan.

The end

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this one-shot. I hope you guys liked it and I'll see you in the next one.

Next book to update: The Music of Destiny

Shout-out to Carmine384 for becoming a recent follower.