Eve x Photographer Male Reader

[Word count - 780]

Requested by fishbait08

Your POV

Hello, everyone. My name is (Y/N) (L/N). I'm a third year high school student, and I loved taking pictures. When my parents discovered my love for it, they gave me my own camera when I was in junior high, and when high school came around, I was working for the school newspaper.

Within that time, I managed to become friends with the sweetest member of the idol band, Pastel*Palettes, Wakamiya Eve. I was browsing through my pictures one day, and she happened to saw them. After that, I showed her my collection, and needless to say, she was impressed.

I remember what she said to me on that same day.

"You're gonna become a great photographer one day, (Y/N)-kun! Bushido!"

It's now thanks to her that I began to take my hobby more seriously than I already am, and there was a point where I needed her help with something.

This is where our story begins.
_____________________________________________

The weekend...

Location - (L/N) Residence, Living Room

I am hanging out with Eve in my living room with Eve. We were home alone because my parents were on vacation for their wedding anniversary. Thankfully Eve was here to keep me company.

As we were hanging out at home, Eve asked me an important question involving my hobby.

"I'm curious about something, (Y/N)-kun." She began.

"What's up?"

"Is there a picture you always wanted to take?" She asked.

"Well, there is one picture that comes to mind, but I think it's impossible."

"Impossible?"

"Yes. I want to take the picture of the silver deer in the forest, but it's so rare that it is impossible to find."

"A silver deer? Does something like that even exist?" Eve asked as she tilted her head.

"Well, I don't know actually. But a lot of people are saying it does exist, and I want to go find out for myself." I said.

"I see."

"What do you say, Eve? Do you want to help me out?" I asked my best friend in the whole world.

Eve gave me her sweetest smile and nodded proudly.

"Of course I'll help you!" She said. "There's nothing I wouldn't do for my best friend."

"Thanks, Eve. Let's meet up tomorrow, and go to the woods to find ourselves a rare animal."

"Sounds like a good idea to me!"
_____________________________________________

The next day...

Location - The Woods

As planned, Eve and I met up, and we headed to the woods to the rare silver deer. We had to take the train to get there, and it took us all morning to get there. Once we got there, we had lunch first, then we started our deer hunt.

Honestly, I knew it wasn't going to be easy, but I still wanted to confirm for myself whether or not this animal was here. We've been walking for two hours, and guess what? We didn't find anything. What a shocker... 😒

"I don't see any deer in sight. Do you?" I asked Eve as we walked around.

"No, I don't."

"Neither do I."

I let out a sigh.

"I guess it's not really true, after all."

Eve gently placed her hand on my back.

"Hey, no need to get discourage. We should've known that we wouldn't be able to see a rare animal in the first place."

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

Just then, we heard a twig snapped somewhere in the distance. Eve and I were startled and looked around to see where it was coming from.

Out of nowhere, a deer appears before us, and it wasn't a normal deer, either.

"Look, Eve, it's the rare silver deer..."

"Yeah, it exists."

Eve and I kept staring at the deer, and it stared back at us. None of us moved from where we were. Without scaring it away, Eve whispers...

"Go on, (Y/N)-kun, take the picture."

"Oh, right."

I got my camera out and took the picture. However, the sound of the camera caused the poor creature to take off.

"Aww, it left."

"Yeah, but at least I was able to get a picture of it." I said and showed it to Eve.

"You did, and I'm so proud of you."

Eve gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, making me blush a little bit.

"Now then, shall we head home?"

"Yes we should."

With our mission completed, we headed off for home.

The end

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this one-shot. I hope you guys liked it, and I'll see you in the next one. :)

Next book to update: My Favorite Idol