Arisa x Depressed Male Reader

[Word count - 947]

Requested by destroyergamingindon

[Warning: Bits of strong language]

Your POV

Hi there, my name is (Y/N) (L/N), and you're probably wondering why I am so down in the dumps, right? Well, I'll tell you, but it is rather depressing...

For as long as I can remember, my parents never really seem to like me. When I was born, they were expecting me to be a girl, but alas, that wasn't the case. Everytime they look at me, they would often say.

"Why the fuck are you a boy?"

Or...

"If you were a girl, people would actually love you."

Sounds hurtful, doesn't it? But hey, it's not my fault god made me a boy. But to my parents, that doesn't matter...

When I started in my third year of high school, though, everyone began to change. I'm sorry to say, though, that this is where our story starts...
_____________________________________________

The weekend...

Location - (L/N) Residence, (Y/N)'s Room

I remember that horrible day like it was yesterday. It all started one weekend when I was up in my room doing homework like I always do. It was a peaceful day at the house, but it all came crashing down when both of my parents suddenly came into my room, and started throwing my stuff out the window.

"What are you doing?!" I asked, on the verge of snapping.

"(Y/N), we are sick of you being a disappointment to this family." My father said.

"Your father is right. We tried hard to help you out, but nothing is working." My mother chimed in.

"W-What are you saying...?" I slowly asked, feeling like my heart is going to break at any moment.

"I think it's time for you because you are no longer apart of this family."

Hearing that sentence was enough to shatter my heart to pieces. They're actually going to get rid of me, they're only son. I swear, this is all because god gave them a boy instead of a girl.

"Why the hell are you still here?" My father basically yelled. "Grab your shit and get the hell out of our house!"

I slammed my desk.

"Fine! You want me to go?! I'll go! But let me say this: you two are full of crap, and I hope that you end up in hell! You're only treating me like this is because I am NOT A GIRL!!!"

Just like that, I stormed out of the house, took all of my stuff, and walked away. On the outside, it did felt good to get it out of my system like that. But on the inside, it did hurt a lot. After all, being called a disappointment by the two people who raised you... it's uncalled for.
_____________________________________________

A few days later...

Location - The Park

After being kicked out by my own parents, there was only one place I could go to; the park. With the money I managed to held onto, I managed to bought a tent, and set it up in an area where no one can see me.

Now that I managed to settle in, what do I do next? It has only been a few days since my parents kicked me out of the house. I sometimes wish that they regretted their decision for getting rid of me, but sadly, that wasn't the case.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

I looked around to see if anyone was calling out to me. To the right, there was a girl who was about my age. She has blond hair and light brown eyes. She was wearing pigtails, and had a Hanasakigawa school uniform on.

"Are you... talking to me?" I asked.

"Yes, I am." 

She came closer to me, and looked at my tent and my other items.

"Are you... homeless?" She asked.

I let out a sigh as she asked me that.

"Yeah, I am, and it's all because I am a male."

"Huh? What does that have to do with anything?"

Without having any intentions of doing so, I began to vent to this girl about how horrible my parents were, and that they kicked me out of the family.

Afterwards, I began to breakdown and cry in front of her.

"Oh, so that's what happened, huh?" The girl said as she felt bad for me.

"Yeah... and I don't even know what I did wrong, though. I try my best to be a good son to them, but in the end, it wasn't enough..."

"I see."

There was a moment of silence before the girl spoke up again.

"Hey, umm... if you want... you can stay with me and my grandma if you want to." She offered.

"Wait, I can?"

"O-Only if you want to, that is." She said and starts to look away.

"I guess I'll take you up on that offer." I said and stood up.

"Right, and umm... my name is Ichigaya Arisa, by the way."

"Nice to meet you, Arisa. My name is (Y/N) (L/N)."

"Nice to meet you, too." Arisa said with a plain expression. "Now come on, we should get to my house before it gets dark."

"Yeah, good idea."

It took a while, but I packed up all of my stuff, and with Arisa, we headed straight for her house.

I am still upset that my parents want me out of their lives, but thankfully, Arisa is here to up pick up the pieces of my broken heart.

The end

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this one-shot. I hope you guys liked it and I'll see you in the next one.