Ako x Chuni Male Reader

[Word count - 930]

Requested by Otovoy

Your POV

Hi there, you might be curious on who I am, right? Well, my name is (Y/N) (L/N). Here's what you should know about me. I am a second year high school student, and well, it's not exactly my favorite school year.

Everywhere I go, the seniors would refer to me as a chunni, rather than my own name. It honestly hurts, and no matter where I go, I am always reminded of it 

There was one thing that took my mind off of it: online games. To be honest, I cannot get enough of them, and I managed to make a lot of friends because of it.

There was one friend I made online that I became recently close with. However, it was a challenge for me when I had a gift ready for her, and I had to go above and beyond to get it.

This is where our story begins...
_____________________________________________

A week before Christmas...

Location - Shopping Mall

Christmas was a week away, and I decided to do as much Christmas shopping as I can. I am with Ako, the drummer of Roselia. She and I became friends while playing an online game for the last two weeks, and last week, we met in person.

We discovered that we have a few things in common, like how we both have older siblings that we look up to. For Ako, it's her older sister, and for me, it would be my older brother.

We have the same likes and dislikes, and because of that, my friendship is very strong to this day.

As mentioned before, I am doing my Christmas shopping and Ako was helping me out. I bought different items from each of the stores. It was hard for me to do on my own, but at least Ako was kind enough to help me out.

"Okay, I think we should be good for now." I said to Ako.

"Good thing you had me to help you out, right?" Ako asked with a smile.

"Yeah, I don't think I can do all of this shopping on my own." I said and looked at Ako with a smile. "Thank you for helping me out, Ako."

"Yeah, no worries."

As we walked towards the entrance to leave the mall, something caught Ako's attention. Her eyes lit up with excitement by what she was looking at, and I just stood there in confusion.

"Ako, what are you looking at?"

"That!"

She pointed to a replica item from Neo Fantasy Online, or NFO for short.

"Oh wow, who knew they had stuff like this in the mall." I said.

"Yeah! I want it so badly, but... it's too expensive." Ako sighed.

She was not wrong about it. It really was expensive, and neither of us had the money to get it. Seeing how badly Ako wants it, I'll do my best to get it for her, and I think I know how to get it, too.
_____________________________________________

Christmas day...

Location - Talent Agency, Lobby

Christmas day is finally here, and I made my way to the talent agency Roselia goes to. They were having a Christmas party, and I got invited to join them because of Ako. It really was nice of her.

The party was in full swing. Everyone was talking to each other, and having a good time. I saw Ako talking to Rinko, but I am hanging out by myself. While sitting at a corner alone on my phone, Ako walked over to check on me.

"Hey, you doing okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, I guess I am." I said.

"Well, that's good."

"By the way, Ako, this is for you."

I gave Ako my Christmas gift, and as she opened it, she was taken aback.

"Wait, isn't this..."

"That's right. It's the replica item from Neo Fantasy Online."

Ako's eyes lit up with excitement.

"Oh, this is amazing! But how did you get it?"

I let out a sigh and said...

"I sold my laptop to get the money."

Ako gasped by the words that came out of my mouth.

"Please tell me I didn't hear that..."

"You heard me. I sold my laptop just to get the money I needed to buy it." I said.

"But (Y/N)... you didn't have to do all of that for me." She said and started to feel a little bit guilty for my actions. "Why would you do that?"

"Because... I wanted to make you happy."

Being confused, Ako sat down beside me.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, ever since I entered my second year of high school, it's always "chunni" this and "chunni" that."

I kept talking.

"But you're not like that with me, even though we're the same age and all."

"Oh (Y/N)..."

"That's why I wanted to make you smile with this gift, it was my way of saying thanks for all you have done for me."

Ako smiled warmly at me as she planted a kiss on my cheek. I felt my heart melt from her kiss, and I see her grinning from ear to ear.

"You've made me happy enough, my friend. Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas, Ako."

The end

A/N: This is the first time I have ever done a one-shot, so cut me some slack if I did it wrong, okay? Okay.
Thank you so much for reading this one-shot. I hope you guys liked it and I'll see you in the next one. :)

Shout-out to PedroBarnuevo for becoming a recent follower.