Convincing Anon x Best Friend Male Reader

[Word count - 1,534]

Your POV

Hi there, my name is (Y/N) (L/N), and I love two things in life, my passion in playing the guitar, and my best friend, Chihaya Anon. To this day, I can still remember to this day how she and I first day, and it's a day that I'll never forget...

It all started with me playing the guitar in my room. Next to my house was a house that has been abandoned for the last few years. I didn't think anyone would buy it until now, so I did my best to see who bought the house.

Right in front of this house was a girl with long light pink hair, and light gray eyes. She wore glasses, and she looks very unsure about herself. I went out there to introduce myself, and I guess you can say we hit it off from there.
_____________________________________________

A few days later...

Location - (L/N) Residence, Front door

Ever since that encounter, Anon and I have been hanging out a lot, and she's been coming over a lot, and I would play my guitar right in front of my house. On one of these days, Anon watched me play my guitar, and didn't waste anytime in bringing out the criticism.

"Hmmm... I don't know." She said. "I think I heard this song before."

"Really? Then umm... what about this song?"

I proceeded to play a different song on the guitar. Anon thought for a moment and she gave me a smile.

"Okay, that's starting to sound good." She said.

"But then again..."

"Yeah?"

"It would be better if you sang it."

Hearing her suggestion made my heart stop for a moment. I won't lie, I am a bit... self-conscious when it comes to my own singing. I guess Anon is trying to get me out of my comfort zone.

"Really? Should I?"

"Yeah, of course. You can do it."

If there's one thing I've learned about Anon, is that she is very good at convincing me.

"Okay... I guess I can give it a try."

I took a deep breath and played the song with the guitar, and this time, I started singing as well. I was nervous at first, but I guess I got more comfortable with it, and Anon is with me, so it made it even more better.

After I was done singing it, I looked towards Anon, and she was grinning from ear to ear.

"(Y/N)-kun... that sounded good." She said.

"Really? You think so?"

"Yeah, of course!" She replied, still smiling. "You have a beautiful voice, and people need to hear it."

"Well, I don't know about that."

Anon pouted.

"Oh come on, you can at least try!" She said.

"Even if I did, are people going to like it?" I ask.

"They're gonna love it, I promise."

I let you out a sigh.

"I guess you're right."

"Now the question is... how are you going to perform in front of others?"

Anon thought for a moment, but then I spoke up.

"Well, my school is having a talent show in a few weeks. Would that work?"