Sayo + Hina x Guitarist Male Reader

Requested by Corrin2005

Your POV

I still remember what he did for me on that day.

"Take this. I want you to have it."

"Huh?"

He placed the item in my hands. I looked at it. It was a blue guitar that was in perfect condition. I wasn't sure why he gave it to me in the first place, but what he said next gave me a lot of courage.

"I can see it now, you're gonna become the best guitarist that this world has ever seen." He said.

"But... how do I do that?" I asked.

"Simple. If you practice hard enough, you can make that goal a reality."

"Practice hard, huh?"

Those words have clung to my soul for years. I had no idea why he gave his guitar to someone like me, but if it was my destiny, then I guess I should follow it, huh?
_____________________________________________

Hi there, my name is (Y/N) (L/N), and I'm a third year high school student. I have two strong passions: writing and playing the guitar. I practiced the guitar almost everyday, and whenever I get the chance, I would practice on the rooftop of my school.

Have I ever had any street performance before? Well, no, but the idea did cross my mind. But my fear is messing and people judging me for it. Sooner or later, I would like to do one, and I'm going to do that after I get out of class today.
_____________________________________________

After class...

Location - Station Entrance

Once classes were over, I began to head over to the train station. I managed to find a good spot, and had my guitar set up. So many people were walking back and forth and talking to each other. They weren't even looking at me, and I was already starting to feel the pressure.

'Okay, (Y/N), there's no need for you to get nervous. Just do the best you can do.'

I took a deep breath and started playing my guitar. At first, everything was going okay, but after some time, people were beginning to look at me. And needless to say, they weren't shy to voice their opinions.

"Is that boy even trying?" One asked.

"This is just sad..." Another one said.

"Bruh, his guitar sounds like a dying duck."

"Pfft, yeah. If he trying to be a pro, then he is not doing a good job at it."

After I was done performing, I looked up at everyone, and clearly, they didn't care in the slightest. I even heard half of the words that came out of their mouths. Of course, their words hit me hard, and I let out a sigh because of it.

"Maybe they're... I don't have what it takes to go pro."

I looked at my guitar in sadness, then someone came over to me.

"Wow! That's boppin' guitar you got there!"

I looked up and saw a girl who looks to be the same age as me. She had short teal hair and slanted green eyes. Her eyes were sparkling as she kept staring at my guitar. I will say that this girl looks fairly familiar.

"You got to tell me where you got it from!" She said.

"Umm, it was actually given to me." I awkwardly said.

"No way! Someone actually gave you this? That's so boppin'!" She excitedly replied.

Hearing her say that boppin' word again, things were starting to connect a bit. I know who it was.