Touko x Husband Male Reader

[Word count - 632]

Requested by SoupSlicker

[Note: This is slightly canon to An Influential Romance]

Your POV

Hi there, my name is (Y/N) (L/N), and I live in an house with my lovely wife, Kirigaya Touko. We met many years ago as kids, and as we got older, we developed feelings for each other during our high school days.

As of now, she and I are married with promising careers. Touko works as a fashion designer for an agency, and I work as a movie director. We rarely see each other now, but it was okay. We're trying to make ends meet, and that's more important to us than anything else.

I walked inside the house one day, and saw Touko hanging out on the couch and browsing through her phone. She must've been waiting for me to come home.

"Hey handsome, welcome home." Touko said as she came over and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Thanks, beautiful. It's good to be home." I said and kissed her back.

We walked over and sat down on the couch. Touko sat close to me, and I put my arm around her and she put her head on my shoulder.

"So, how's the movie coming along?" She asked.

"We're making progress, but one of the actors is struggling with one of their lines." I said and let out a small sigh.

"Oh, I see."

"But I won't give up on them, I know they can get the lines right if they practice and work hard."

"Aww, you're too kind." Touko said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hehe."

"But enough about me, how was your day?" I asked.

"My day was awesome! I've been focusing on a few new outfits that came to mind!" The now excited Touko said.

"That's good to know. Can I see them?"

"You bet. Wait here."

Touko got up from the couch and went upstairs to get the new outfits she was working on. I can't wait to see what she came up with this time.
_____________________________________________

A few minutes later...

Touko came back with all of the outfits she made, and I must say, she made a lot of them.

"Alright, here they are!" She said.

One by one, she showed me all of the outfits she made and put together. Most of them are mainly focused on winter, but they were still cute nonetheless. After she was done showing me her designs, she was eager for me to give her my two cents.

"Well, what do you think?"

"Well, if you ask me, I think they're very cute." I said.

"Really? Please tell me you mean it."

"Yes, Touko. I promise I mean it."

Touko smile has gotten even wider.

"I knew you would like them. But tell me, which one do you like the most?"

"Good question..."

I looked at the outfits Touko made, and pointed towards one of them.

"I would have to say that this one is my favorite." I answered.

"Ah, you went with the Christmas outfit, huh?" She said.

"Yeah, it feels fitting since Christmas is going to come."

"That's right. I made it for that purpose."

Then Touko added.

"If you want, I can make some Christmas outfits for the both of us to wear."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it'll be fun."

"Hehe, well, I'll take you up on that offer." I winked.

"Awesome! I'll get started as soon as possible."

Touko said and began to head upstairs to get started.

"Looking forward to it!" I called out and sat down on the couch.

The end

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this one-shot. I hope you guys liked it and I'll see you in the next one. :)

Next book to update: My Favorite Idol