Rinko x Bodyguard Male Reader

Requested by _Roman_Slipknot

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Lobby

Your POV

The weather couldn't be more terrible... I was working at my part-time job, Live House CiRCLE, when it happened. It has been raining all day, and it doesn't look like it would stop anytime soon.

The girls band, Roselia, was there as well, and they looked disappointed as I am about the storm outside.

"Looks like we're stuck here, huh?" Lisa asked.

"Seems so." Sayo said. "Even if we could go home, chances are that we could catch a cold from the storm."

"At the very least, we should stay here just a bit longer." Yukina said.

"Aww, what do we do, Rin-rin?!" Ako asked. "At this rate, we're gonna miss the new event for NFO!"

"It can't be helped, Ako-chan..." Rinko said.

"You know, even though it sucks, I do appreciate having some company around here." I said to the girls and smiled at them.

"You've always been... so kind to us, (Y/N)." Rinko said. "I can't... thank you enough."

"Don't mention it, Rinko." I smiled at her.

Rinko and I have been friends for years. We met before I saved her life from some bullies at the park. And as the years go by, I felt like the two of us are even closer now. I would do anything to keep her happy. It almost makes me feel like a bodyguard, huh?

"You know, Rinko, I can't help but notice how often you smile around (Y/N)." Lisa said with a teasing smile.

"Huh? Imai-san?!" Rinko exclaimed.

"Yeah, I noticed that as well." Ako said.

"You two are hiding something, are you?" Sayo asked.

"Well, umm..."

She got us there. We never told Roselia that Rinko and I were childhood friends. We were going to tell them at some point, but I guess that time never came. Since all of us were stuck here at CiRCLE, we might as well be open about it.

"You want to tell them, or should I?" I asked Rinko.

"You can... tell them." Rinko said.

"Tell us what? Come on, don't keep us in the dark." Lisa eagerly said.

"Okay, so the truth is... Rinko and I used to be childhood friends." I said.

The four Roselia girls were speechless by this.

"Wait, what?! You two grew up together?!" Ako exclaimed.

"Yeah, we did." Rinko answered.

"That's news to us." Yukina said.

"How come you never told us this?" Sayo asked.

"Forgive us... we weren't... trying to hide this from you or anything..." Rinko said.

"It just never came up before." I said.

"How did you two meet?" Ako asked.

"We met at a park before Rinko was getting bullied by some kids who were older than us." I said.

"That wasn't... exactly the best day... of my life." Rinko said and sighed a bit.

"And that's when I decided to become your bodyguard, too."

"Yeah... I remember that." Rinko smiled.

"Can you tell us about it?" Ako asked.

"I wanna hear about it, too, if it's okay with you two." Lisa said.