Yukina x John Lennon Male Reader

Requested by Kumoninja_1

Your POV

Almost everywhere I go, I get surrounded by people who want nothing but autographs from me. Why is that? It's because I was known to the whole world that I was a famous song writer. That might because I had some inspiration from my idol, John Lennon.

Hi there, my name is (Y/N) (L/N), and this is my story. For as long as I can remember, writing song lyrics and singing have always been my passion. Some singers might have others that write their songs for them, but for me, I don't do that.

I always challenge myself to write all different types of genres. However, there was one type I couldn't do... romance. People are always asking "How come you haven't a song related to romance?" And I would always answer "Oh I just never got around to it."

To tell the truth, I feel like I need to fall in love myself in order for me to write a good song. But me falling in love with someone? Impossible... I felt like I need to hang out with an actual girl in order to get the inspiration I needed, or maybe watch a romance movie? While trying to figure out what to do, someone came over to me.

"Excuse me, you wouldn't happen to be (Y/N) (L/N) by any chance, right?"

"Yeah, I am-"

I looked up to see who was talking to me. At first, I thought it was just another fan, but I was wrong.

"Hang on... You're Minato Yukina from Roselia, aren't you?"

"Yes I am." She replied. I couldn't believe that Yukina of all people would come to me.

"I knew it. I've seen all of Roselia's shows, and you girls have left a good impression on me." I said.

"Yes. Your skills as a songwriter are quite impressive as well." She smiled.

"Really? Thank you so much."

"That being said, I would like your help with something." She said.

"You need my help?"

"Yes, if you have the time that is."

"Sure, I can help you."

"Thanks. Follow me."

Yukina began to walk off somewhere and I started to follow her. Knowing the kind of person she is, I have a good idea on what kind of help she needs.
______________________________________

A few minutes later...

Location - Minato Residence, Yukina's Room

Yukina took me to her house. Once we stepped inside, she introduced me to her mother and father, who gave me a friendly greeting. I already recognized Yukina's father for being a well-known singer, so I imagine that's where she got her inspiration from.

Afterwards, she took me to her bedroom, and she didn't waste anytime in getting to the point.

"I need your help in writing a song for Roselia." She said. I knew it.

"I don't mind, but why do you need my help?" I asked.

"Well... when I thought about songwriters I could help with this, you were the first person that came to mind." She said as a small blush appeared on her face.

"Oh, I see."

"You... don't mind helping me, right?" She asked.

"Sure, I'll help you."

"Thanks."

"Don't mention it. So, what kind of a song are you hoping to write?" I asked.

"Well, this is going to sound hard to believe, but... I need your help with writing a romance song."

Wait a minute, did I hear that right? Minato Yukina, the queen of all vocalists, wants me to write a romance song? This was making me nervous because I have never written one before. While I still can, I gotta know the reason behind this.

"A romance song? That sounds a bit unusual of you, wouldn't you say?"

"I know it is, but I do have my reasons for it." She said.

"Oh yeah? And what is the reason?"

"Our fans wanted to hear something new out of us." She said. "The majority of them asked if it was impossible to hear something romantic."

"And so you gave in, right?"

"Yeah..."

"Ah, makes sense."

"However, I am not good enough to write a good romance, so I was wondering if you were willing to help me."

"Oh... I don't know if I can."

"Why not?"

"Well, writing a love song is something I'm not good at either."

"Oh..." Yukina said with the most disappointed look on her face.

"That might be because I never had a girlfriend before, and in my opinion, I feel like I would need to fall in love in order for me to write a good love song." I said.

"Is that so?"

"Yeah, but that will never happen..."

Just then, Yukina took both of my hands and she stared at me with a smile.

"In that case, how about we spend the day together, and try to come up with a good song together?" She suggested.

"Yeah, I think that's a good idea." I replied. 
______________________________________

A few days later...

For the last few days, the only person I would hang out with Yukina. The two of us have the same goal of writing a good love song. As time went on, we were able to come up with good phrases for the song, and along the way, I think I began to fall in love with her. So I guess this is what falling in love feels like.

A week or so later, we were able to complete the love song. Yukina had me go over it to see if there were any mistakes. Once it was done, Yukina wrapped her arms around me in happiness.

"We did it! We actually did it!" She said.

"Yeah, we did, and it's because I had a wonderful partner to work with." I replied and smiled at her.

Yukina smiled back at me, and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"How about we show this to the other members of Roselia, and see what they think?" Yukina suggested.

"Yeah, I think it is a good idea."

The end

A/N: I thought I would struggle at this, but I was wrong.
Thank you for reading this one-shot. I hope you guys liked it, and I'll see you in the next one.