Uika x Childhood Friend Male Reader

[Word count - 441]

Your POV

I remember that day like it was yesterday... I was in kindergarten, all alone with no friends. However, that all changed when a girl walked over to me. She asked me if I wanted to be her friend and joined her on the swing set, and of course, I said yes. Ever since then, that same person is now my best friend. I didn't think it was possible for someone to be friends with me, but... it still happened, and I am thankful that it did.

As of right now, this person and I are still friends. Sure, she's more busy than me, but I am thankful that she always make time for me even though I don't always ask her to.

"Hey (Y/N), I didn't keep you waiting, did I?" The girl asked as she approaches me.

"Nah, it's totally okay, Uika." I said with a smile.

That's right. The girl I am best friends with Misumi Uika from Sumimi and Ave Mujica. Today was her first day off in a while, and she wants to spend it with me.

"Really? That's good."

"So, what did you have plan for us?" I asked.

"I was thinking we can go to the planetarium, then we can go where you want to go."

"That sounds like a good idea to me."

"Great! Let's get going then!" Uika said as we start going over to the planetarium.
_____________________________________________

Near the end of the day...

Location - Misumi Residence

I had a fun day with my best friend. As mentioned before, she wanted to go to the planetarium and I got to pick where I wanted to go, and that place was... the bookstore.

Once it got a little dark out, I took Uika back to her house, and the moment we got to her front door, she smiled brightly at me.

"I had a fun time with you today, (Y/N)-kun." The happy Uika said.

"Yeah, I had fun, too."

"Do you think we can do this again?"

"You bet! Just let me know when you're free again." I said.

"Sounds like a plan to me. Goodnight buddy."

"Goodnight."

Uika began to head inside her house, and I began to walk to my house.

The end

A/N: That is about it for bringing MyGO!!!!! and Ave Mujica to this one-shot book. Trying to get this book done before the year ends, you know?
Thank you so much for reading this one-shot. I hope you guys liked it and I'll see you in the next one. :)

Next book to update: My Favorite Idol (chapter 17 - epilogue)