The First Fight.

Luke: You yawned and stretched out of the bed, feeling an empty space beside you as you rolled over. Luke was always an early riser, but it was getting quite tiring spending the majority of your mornings all alone because he wanted to go shopping with the boys for new amps and guitars - or sometimes he just went out with them to get alcohol for their later night plans. You were starting to get slightly annoyed, but you didn't mind it because you knew that Luke would be able to pay off the debts he built up by using his card - he was in a band, after all. You shrugged to yourself and got dressed, walking down the stairs to see Luke just entering your shared home, bags in one hand and a new guitar case in the other. Of course, he'd spent another six hundred to a thousand dollars on another guitar, even though he still had some he didn't even play - you were sure there were some he'd just bought for looks, considering he hadn't tuned half the ones hanging in a line in the basement where he'd taken it upon himself to build a music room. "Morning, babe!" Luke smiles at you as he shuffles his bags onto the kitchen table, standing up straight and rubbing his hands together to get a little warmth from the cold outside. "How long have you been up?" He asks, trying to be casual, but you had other ideas on your mind. "What else did you buy today, Luke?" You sighed, pulling out a stool at the kitchen counter and taking a seat to listen to his probable long list of items he probably didn't really need. Luke bent back over his bags, holding the guitar case tightly to his side with one hand as the other dug through his bags. "I just bought some stuff I thought looked cool, and I got you a few things for Christmas. Oh, this came for you in the mail." He answers back, slinging a long envelope on the counter in front of you. Ignoring the excitement you felt at the mention of Luke buying you Christmas gifts, you roll your eyes and yawn yet again, opening the envelope without even looking at the front to see where it came from. You pulled out the papers from the inside and unfolded them, and before you could even begin reading, Luke came over and leant his guitar up against the counter as he pasted a soft kiss to your temple. "I'm gonna head out with Michael to get some drinks for later, okay? Call me if you need me." He says, stepping away from you and out of the house just as soon as your eyes land across the notice at the top of the letter you'd recieved. You were over drawn at the bank... over a thousand dollars? You almost choked on your own spit as you jumped up from your stool and ran outside, catching Luke just as he was climbing into his truck. "Luke! Can you come here for a minute, please?" You called, trying to keep calm as you looked down at your most recent purchases. He'd been using your card to buy everything he'd been buying since he'd been home - and that had apparently been a lot. He steps down from the truck and shuts the door as he walks back to the door, leaning against the frame as he stuffed his hands in his pockets. "What is it?" Luke asked, as if he were in a hurry. You scoffed and crossed your arms over your chest, glaring up at your boyfriend. "Have you been using my credit card?" You asked, crinkling the letter in your hand. Luke shook his head quickly, not wanting to confess. "You can't lie, I just got the letter that I'm over drawn at the bank over a thousand dollars!" You shouted at him, causing Luke to let out a soft sigh and a groan. "(Y/N), we haven't had an argument in almost two years of this relationship. Can we please not have one now?" Luke pleads with you, and as much as you want to keep your relationship argument free, you can't bring yourself to calm down enough to keep it that way. "No, no we can't! You took my credit card and used it to buy your guitar and god knows what else you've bought!" You shout, losing control of your temper. Luke sighs and runs a hand over his face, shaking his head at you. "It's not that big of a deal, (Y/N). I can pay the debt for you-" You cut him off with a wave of your hand. "It's not that simple, Luke. I mean, you don't get it, do you?" You asked him, gritting your teeth together. "Get what?" Luke asks, not getting the point of why you were so angry. You sigh and let out a deep breath, trying your hardest to calm down so you wouldn't say anything you would later regret. "Nothing. Just go out with Michael." You said as you slammed the door, and maybe you didn't regret saying that, but you certainly regretted slamming the door in Luke's face when you caught a glimpse of his absolutley furious expression.