You Arent Able to Get Preggo P.3 (T)

Michael - “Y/N?” Here you were, months after getting the worst news of your life, in the same place it was given to you. Another check up in the place that almost ruined your life. You picked up your purse and walked down the familiar hallway, into the exam room and sat down on the paper covered table. Thankfully it wasn’t the same room as before, but the memory this place has in your mind makes it hard to even be near the building. The doctor comes in moments later and does the routine check up. It was the same doctor as last time, which didn’t help your mood at all. Taking a blood sample he told you he’d be right back to let you go. You let your mind wander as you waited, back to what Mike was doing at home. The doctor came in and handed you a cup, saying, “We found something in your blood sample, we need a urine sample to make sure what we’re seeing is correct.” The news startled you, but you took the cup into the bathroom and did as you were told, giving the doctor the cup and returning to your seat. The wait felt like eternity, but he eventually walked back in with a huge smile on his face. “Congratulations, Y/N!” Shaking your head in a confused manner you said, “What do you mean?” After hearing what he had to say, you jumped into your car and raced back to Michael, not knowing how he’d react to the news. You busted through the door, tears on your face as Michael sprang up. “Baby, how’d it go?” He asked, rubbing his hands up and down your arms. “We don’t have a lot of time…” You said, not even looking at him. “What the hell does that mean, Y/N?” “We only have a couple months and I wasn’t prepared for this-” Michael interrupted you, “What do you mean a couple months?! What did the doctor say?!” “I’m sorry, Michael…” “I don’t understa-” “I’m sorry Michael, for having to tell you we only have 7 and a half months to prepare a nursery and stuff for our child.” Michael froze, looking at you as a smile formed across your face. “Y-You’re pregnant?” You nodded as he started to get teary eyed. “Aw baby!” He grabbed you and held you tight, crying into your neck as you kissed his shoulder, excited to share this moment with him.

Luke - “Right this way, please.” The lady motioned to you and Luke, taking the two of you down a long hallway. You gripped his hand with yours, and started to feel nervous as you followed the older woman. “It’s going to be fine.” Luke pulled your intertwined hands up to his face as he kissed the back of your hand. After some pretty serious discussion, both you, and Luke, and your doctor agreed that adoption was the best option for you two. The chance of actually getting pregnant was slim to none, and the doctor said that the chances get slimmer every day. The sounds of kids in the older wing was deafening to you as you walked past it. Luke and you decided on adopting a baby, to raise as your own child. You secretly wanted to feel like you were carrying your own baby out of the hospital while you carried the child out of the adoption center. You and Luke already met the child a week before to work out the papers and sign documents to officially adopt the little girl, but the center wanted to prepare her for her final days in the building she grew up in. Walking into the room, little Hazel sitting in her carrier, ready to leave with you and Luke. “Here she is!” The older woman said, you walked up towards where Hazel was placed, “Now all I need you to do is sign this document, and you can be on your way!” You looked at Luke with a smile on your face, “This is it.” He smiled back down at you, kissing you sweetly and replying, “I’ve never been more excited about anything before…Well besides the time you finally agreed to let me take you out on our first date.” You giggled and lightly hit him as he signed the papers. After it was done the woman left, leaving you three alone. “Hi baby.” You spoke, shakily touching her hand as she looked at you. “She’s beautiful.” Luke said, putting his chin on your shoulder as he also touched her hand. “And she’s all ours.”

Ashton - “Do you know which one is highly recommended?” “Yeah Ash, I think it’s this kind.” You replied, holding up a blue and white box. You were at the pharmacy together looking at pregnancy tests because lately you’d been feeling rather ill in the morning and took it as a sign. Ashton grabbed a handful of the boxes and ran towards the cash register, obviously excited to see whether you two were gained a miracle or not. On the way home, you were surprised that Ashton hadn’t gotten pulled over for speeding multiple times. As you were in the bathroom, taking the tests, Ashton paced back and forth in front of the door, biting his thumbnail in anticipation. The wait for the results was nerve wracking, and his patience was running very, very low. The timer went off on your phone and Ashton dashed into the bathroom, eager to see whether he should be expecting a soon-to-be hormonal girlfriend or not. He didn’t say anything or come back running into the room so you walked in a minute after him. He was sitting on the toilet seat, staring at the four tests in his hand. “I knew we were getting our hopes up.” You trailed off, thinking the worst. “It’s-” Ashton started, but seemed to have lost his words. “I know, let’s just throw them out and try again in a month..” He quickly pulled his hand back as you reached out to take them from him, and shook his head rapidly. “What is it?” You asked, confused on why he was acting so strange. “It’s-it’s positive, baby.” You couldn’t believe what he had said and thought you heard wrong. “What?” “They’re all positive, holy shit, Y/N, we’re fucking pregnant!” He jumped up, throwing his arms around you and twirling you around. The smile on his face was big and wide, matching the one you placed on your face. “I can’t believe this.” You started, beginning to cry as he kissed your head. “Well believe it! We’re going to have a mini me, or mini you!” He picked you up again, jumping up and down as you squealed. “God I love you.” He said, smiling up at you as you wrapped your trembling arms around his neck. “And I love you too.”

Calum - Today was the day. You had discussed with the doctors on possible fertility treatments, and he said that in-vitro would be the most successful if anyone of them were even to succeed. Calum and you walked in the hospital, hand in hand, hoping to be able to walk out of there the same way, but with a possible child inside in a couple weeks. You were admitted into the room as soon as you walked in, as the doctor wanted to start prepping for the procedure immediately. Calum wasn’t too thrilled of the fact that you were going to be in the hospital because of his dysfunctional sperm for a couple weeks, but if it meant a possibility of a child, he was okay with it. Holding your hand through the duration of needles going in and out of you, Calum rubbed his thumb over your knuckles to soothe you. Everything started to get fuzzy for you, because of the anesthetic they put in your IV, and in no time, you were out. Weeks later you were cuddled up on the couch with Calum, watching your favorite movie when the phone rang. You two had gone in the week prior to get the final part of the treatment over with, and now you were waiting on a phone call for the results. Already half asleep, you asked Calum to answer the phone. He slipped out from underneath you and jogged to the phone, swiftly picking it up and muttering a greeting. The movie was still playing in the background but you were slowly falling asleep when you heard Calum yelling various curse words. “Sorry Sir, I didn’t mean to curse but thank you so much!” He hung up the phone and ran over to you, yelling, “We’re pregnant!” You sat up instantly, eyes wide and jaw dropped as the news left his mouth. “P-Pregnant?” Calum leaned forward and grabbed your face with both hands and slammed his lips onto yours, and continuing to kiss all over your face. “Fucking pregnant, baby. There’s a kid inside of you. Our baby.” Calum smiled, your lip trembling as he kissed your nose. “I can’t believe it. It worked.” You cried, kissing him gently as he nodded. “We’re going to have a baby.” He cried along side you, smashing his lips back on yours.