He Accidentally Hurts You (T)

Luke: You had never thought fighting with him could be this hostile. "How should I believe you?!" You shouted in his face, feeling his hot breath wash over you. "You should! Ask the other boys they were there!" "And how should I know that you didn't tell them a story to lie about it all." You shoved his chest lightly, and he looked at you. "Did you just shove me?" "Yeah I shoved you what're you-" But he pressed his hands against your chest and shoved harder, causing you to fall backwards and cut your hand on your glass coffee table. You looked up at him and his face automatically softened, realizing his actions. He came towards you, and you pushed away. "Oh god, pl-please don't be scared of me. I didn't mean it," he said as his voice quivered. He reached for your hand and you let him hold it. He started crying softly to himself. "I...I didn't mean it babe. Please, please forgive me," he cried, his blue eyes filled with sadness as tears fell over. "I-just tell me the rumors were fake." He nodded and helped you up, hugging you tightly as he cried on your shoulder.

Ashton: You had bothered him during his drum practice and he was yelling at you. "I'm sorry! They told me you were done! I fail to see how this is my fault Ashton!" He raised his hand and in anger he threw his drum stick, which hit you in the neck. "Ouch! What the hell?" You screamed, rubbing your neck where the stick had hit you. He stopped yelling at you when he saw you go over to a mirror, looking at how it was swollen. "I didn't mean it," he said as the silence settled. You looked down at your feet before looking at him. "Why?" You whispered as you walked over to him. "Why?!" You yelled, hitting him across the face. He kept his head turned and grabbed his cheek. "That's what I thought," you said, turning to walk away. As you reached the door, you turned around to look at him. "Call me when you get yourself together."

Michael: There was a rumor going around on twitter that you were cheating on Michael. You were always the one to get cheated on, so of course you didn't even bother with them. But Michael looked at pictures and he got angry because you went behind his back. As you were putting away clothes in your closet, you heard the front door shut. You knew he was home so you yelled a hello out the door and went back to putting away clothes. But he stormed into your room and automatically started yelling at you. "Are you serious right now Michael?" You said, acting calm. He lunged forward, wrapping his hands around your neck. "HOW COULD YOU?! YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME!" He yelled rather loudly as you clutched at his forearms. "Michael, Michael you're hurting me," you said with all your strength. He looked at you, immediately drawing his hands back. You fell to the floor and clutched your neck. "I'm always the one who gets hurt," you said as you started crying. He looked at you before sitting next to you. "I...I didn't mean to hurt you." He said softly, wiping your tears away as his own began to fall. "You were hurt," you whispered, looking at him. He looked at you before kissing your forehead and hugging you.

Calum: He was flinging things around the room, frustrated he couldn't find his other shoe. "Hey babe, I was wondering if you could talk for a second?" You asked from the doorway. He didn't answer, but kept throwing things. You walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "Cal-" but his arm flung around and punched you in the nose. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" You yelled, pinching your nose. He looked at you, surprised he had even did that on an accident. "I didn't realize you were behind me," he said helping you up off of the floor. "You didn't hear me yell your name a bunch of times and even yell from the door?" You said as he took you into the bathrrom. "I couldn't find my shoe and I wasn't paying attention. I'm sorry babe," he said as he put tape on your nose. "Hm," you said as he tried pulling you in for a hug. "Because of that you're making yourself dinner tonight."