Fans Ask About Your Pregnancy (T)

Michael - You yawned as the boys arrived at BBC Radio Station to do yet another interview as it struck 9 a.m. “Babe do you want to go in through the back?” You shook your head, putting your hand on your 7 month pregnant belly and sighed. “I’ll be fine.” Michael nodded and sighed. “Guys, a little help?” The boys nodded as Luke opened the door, you being the last one to get out. “Hold onto my shirt.” You nodded, girls smiling at you and admiring your belly. “Y/N!” Michael was signing something for a fan when you let go, venturing to the girls. “How is it being pregnant?” She asked, smiling at you. “Fun but also very tiring.” “Can we touch it?” You nodded and about 5 different hands stuck out, feeling all around your bump. “Is it a girl or boy?” You smiled as Michael walked over, the girls still feeling on your stomach. “Girl.” They all smiled, getting pictures with Michael as bunches of other girls ask to touch your belly.

Luke - “Hi and welcome to our twitcam!” You smiled from the kitchen, the boys doing yet another early morning twitcam. “It is very early and Luke is grumpy.” You stirred his coffee, walking quietly over to him as you handed Luke his coffee, him thanking you quietly. “Y/N, how far along are you?” Ashton asked, his eyes on the computer screen as the boys turned to look at you. “4 months.” Michael patted the spot between him and Luke as you sat down, waving awkwardly. “Okay someone asked is it a girl or boy yet?” Luke chuckled and took a sip of coffee. “We won’t know until next month.” You said, feeling a bit more comfortable. “Someone asked how Luke was dealing with your mood swings.” Michael laughed, Luke shaking his head. “She’s so mean to me all the time!” You gasped, hitting his chest as he continued laughing. “When are you due?” Calum read, Luke resting his hand on your tummy. “September!” You said, before standing, returning to finish making your breakfast as they continued the twitcam.

Ashton - “I got your bags.” Ashton said, rubbing his eyes as you got your purse, resting your other hand on your growing 8 month pregnant belly. You had a horrible headache, and about to be mobbed by screaming girls wouldn’t be any better. “Stick close to me, even though they put out barriers.” Ashton said, putting your bags on the push cart as he grabbed one of your hands. You all walked out into the lobby, seeing a sea of girls behind barriers. Ashton led you to the left side, Calum following and the other two going the other way. “How are you?” Ashton asked, taking a picture with one girl as you stood there awkwardly. “Hey Ashton? When is Y/N due?” Ashton smiled looking back at you as he signed the girls case. “15th of next month and we’re having a boy!” The girls squealed as you smiled at them. “Has he done anything cool yet inside of you?” You answered some of their questions, Ashton admiring you and how well you handled some of the girls questions.

Calum - Calum laid in bed beside you as you two were watching the soccer match. “Oh come on!” He yelled as your baby kicked in your belly. “Daddy’s excited.” You whispered, Calum chuckling as he lifted your shirt, rubbing your belly as your baby seemed to calm down. This is too precious, you thought pulling out your phone as you took a picture of Calum’s hand on your belly, the tv in the background. You posted it to twitter, smiling as soon as questions rolled in. "So sweet!" One said, causing you to smile. "How far along are you?" "Is Calum a good dad?" "Are you hurting a lot?" "Is your stomach heavy?" You quickly typed responses to the questions, thoroughly enjoying talking to Calum’s fans as he continued to yell at the tv. “What are you giggling about?” He asked, rolling over as a commercial came on. “I’m talking to your fans about me being pregnant.” He laid his head on your shoulder, smiling as he read over some of the questions himself.