Trying to stop Breastfeeding (T)

Michael - You were working late tonight, and Michael had rehearsals all night tonight. Of course everyone else was busy so Michael had to drag his 1 year old daughter, Mackayla, with him to rehearsals. "Michael!" Ashton screamed, Michael quickly taking off his guitar as he ran to where Ashton was. "What's wrong?" He picked Mackayla up as she continued to wail, her eyes now red and her cheeks puffy. "I think she's hungry." Michael sighed, grabbing her bottle and putting it to her mouth. She screamed louder, swatting it away from him as she wailed louder. "Why won't she drink it?" Calum asked, offering it to her again as she hid her face into her daddy's neck, Michael sighing. "Y/N and I are trying to get her to try formula now and she won't drink it." Michael sat on the couch, his whining daughter on his knee as he tried the bottle again. You pulled up at their studio, hearing the wailing from outside. "What are they doing to my baby?" You thought, stepping inside as you saw your daughter refusing her formula in the bottle. "Y/N help!" Michael called, you sighing as you scooped her up. You quickly grabbed her blanket out of her bag and put it over your shoulder, and began to feed her as her cries ceased. The boys breathed a sigh of relief, Michael kissing your forehead. "Maybe another time?" You and Michael both laughed, as you continued to feed your baby, all the boys watching in awe.

Luke - "I didn't stop breast feeding Luke until he was 3." Liz explained to you and Luke, as you fixed your baby, Kaiden, a bottle formula. He was now 11 months old, and you were honestly so tired of breast feeding. It started to hurt you a lot and you became uncomfortable every time you did. Luke sat on the couch with your son and Liz, as you skipped over with the bottle. "Let me try," Luke said, biting his lip as he took the bottle from you. You crossed your fingers, watching your son intently as he put his mouth on the bottle. "Hey, maybe he likes it?" Liz said, smiling as Luke smiled too. You grew concerned, watching as his brows knitted together. You quickly grabbed one of his baby wipes as he started to spit up, beginning to cry. "Oh no." Liz took the small boy from Luke, cleaning him up as you cleaned off Luke's shirt. "I knew that would happen." You sighed, wiping Luke's shirt as he handed his mom the bottle. He once again denied it, as Luke went to the fridge, grabbing the bottle full of your milk. He handed it to Liz as she started to feed him, your boy not spitting up this time. "We still have a lot to learn." Luke sighed, as you laid your head on his lap, his hand resting on your hip. "Don't worry. You guys are great parents already."

Ashton - You were half asleep laying on the couch, your 2 year old son, Daniel, laying on your chest as he was half asleep himself, his pacifier barely hanging from his mouth. You woke up as Ashton walked into the house, humming a tune as you heard him putting bags down. "Baby?" "In here." You spoke quietly, your son stirring in his sleep as he pushed himself up, giggling as Ashton came in. "Hey booger!" Ashton giggled, grabbing your son as he gave him a huge kiss. "And hey love." He kissed you quickly as you sat up, him sitting next to you. "So my mom called me today," He said, bouncing Daniel on his knee as you nodded. "She said we should try to ween him off of your brestmilk already and try him on formula." You bit your lip and shrugged as Ashton chuckled, "Well do you want him to start kindergarten with you having to come to school and pop your boob his mouth to shut him up?" You giggled and shook your head, "Sometimes I wish I could do that with you." You said, winking as you made the formula, putting it into a bottle for him. "Here goes nothing." Ashton put it into his mouth, your son taking a sip before spitting it up. "No! I like mommy's!" He reached for you and you sighed, putting the blanket over your shoulder as you fed him yourself. "We'll keep trying then." Ashton suggested, smiling at you as you nodded.

Calum - "Olivia get back here!" Calum groaned, a bottle in his left hand as he chased his 1 year old crawling daughter around the house. "Come on! Mommy will be home soon!" He finally caught up to her, picking her up with his one arm as she was full of giggles. "Hi dada." Calum giggled, sitting on the bed as he sat his daughter beside him, handing her the bottle. "Try it, sweetie." You and Calum have been trying desperately to get your daughter to try formula for about a week now, and nothing has worked at all for you two. She sniffed it, looking at Calum in confusion as her ponytail hung loosely from her head. "Try it, daddy made it for you." She smiled wide, popping the nipple into her mouth as she sucked furiously on it. Calum bit his lip, crossing his fingers as she pulled it out, swallowing all of it. She looked up at him as Calum sighed, her eyes beginning to water. "Aw come here." She reached for him as he held her, her crying into his neck. "That bad huh?" He walked downstairs, just as you came in. "Unsuccessful once again." He sighed, emptying the bottle as he handed Olivia to you. "Come on mommy." She said, patting your chest as you and Calum giggled. "We'll be right back." You said, heading upstairs as your daughter clapped triumphantly.