You Arent Able to Get Preggo P.2 (T)

Michael - Your lip trembled and you thought of the different ways you could break the news to him, but you knew it would be hard. He noticed your hesitation and slowly got up, throwing the remote on the couch and making his way towards you. “Babe, is everything alright?” Michael pushed the hair out of your face and wiped the lone tear off your cheek with his thumb. You shook your head and looked up at him. “I-I can’t.” You stuttered out, barely a whisper. He furrowed his brows, shaking his head as his hands moved down to your shoulders. “I don’t understand, you can’t what?” “I just can’t, Michael. I can’t and I p-probably never will.” You began to get choked up again as Michael pushed you towards the couch as he noticed the distraught look on your face. He sat you down and kneeled before you, your face in his hands. “Darling, you can tell me. It’s okay-” “That’s the thing, Mikey!” You shouted, abruptly standing up and interrupting him, “It’s not okay, it’ll never be okay!” The tears were streaming down your face and your hands were obviously shaking. “What isn’t okay, Y/N?! You’re not telling me anything!” He yelled back at you, getting upset at how you were keeping something big from him. “Damn it Michael, I can’t fucking have children, alright? That’s why i’m upset!” His face instantly went into a state of shock as it lost color and his eyes widened. You stepped away from him, your body beginning to shake as he only shook his head. “Are you sure?” He asked, bringing his hand up to his face as he rubbed it in disbelief. “Yes Michael! Why the hell would I not be sure?” He shrugged and sighed. He knew you were upset but he had no idea what to do. “Baby, i-i’m so sorry.” He went to embrace you again and you backed up, shaking your head as more tears made their way down your face, drenching your cheeks in mascara. “Don’t be sorry Michael. This is all my fault. I ruined everything for us.” You put your hand over your mouth, beginning to walk away as Michael finally snapped out of his trance, grabbing your arm as he pulled you back to him. As soon as you met his chest you began crying even harder, holding tight to him as he kissed your head. “I’m not mad at you baby and this isn’t your fault. And no you didn’t ruin things for us, i’ll still be here with you no matter what. I love you so much.” He kissed your head again, holding you tight to his chest until you stopped sobbing.

Luke - The car ride home was silent, eerie silent. Neither you and Luke were to dare utter a word after the news that you just received. The radio played soft music in the background behind your choked up sobs and Luke’s fingers drummed hard on the steering wheel absentmindedly. “He never said it wasn’t impossible..” You whispered, finally catching a breath after crying for 10 minutes straight. “A miracle,” He said, coming to a stop as he shook his head. “We’d need a fucking miracle, Y/N.” He sighed, tightening his grip on the rubber wheel before releasing a hand to run his fingers through his hair. “I know, but that means there’s a chance..We have to be positive, Luke.” Rubbing his eyes with his pointer finger and thumb, he replied, “We can keep trying, if that’s what you mean?” Nodding your head, you wiped the water from under your eyes away to see the black makeup smudged from the tears. The car pulled into the driveway and Luke turned off the engine, pulling the key from the ignition and opening the door to get out. You quietly followed him and waited for him to open up the door to your house. As he was putting the key into the lock, he muttered, “We can keep trying but we both know it’s a lost cause.” You instantly felt as if you’d been punched in the stomach as soon as he said those words. “It’s not a lost cause, Luke. It’s not impossible, the doctor said that there’s a slight chance-” You were cut off when he finally got the door opened and walked inside, throwing the keys on the counter and shrugging off his coat. You marched in behind, huffing as you angrily took off your scarf and jacket. “Are you even listening to me?” You barked looking at Luke as he went to the fridge, grabbing a beer as he looked for the bottle opener. Beginning to cry again you stared at him as he took a long swig from the bottle’s lips. “Luke I already feel like shit and you’re making me feel even worse!” You shouted, completely shocked at how rude he was acting. “Y/N, what’s the point of even trying when we’re just going to end up disappointed again!?” He shouted back, putting down his beer as you went upstairs, flopping onto the bed as you continued to cry. The door opened moments after, Luke getting on the bed as he hovered over you. “I’m sorry i’m being rude, I just don’t know how to take this.” You shrugged, “If you want to leave then it’s okay. I’ll understand.” He chuckled, kissing your lips lightly as he held up his left hand, his silver wedding band smiling proudly at you. “I asked you to marry me because I wanted to be with you for the rest of my life,” Luke reminded you, “And nothing can change that.” You smiled weakly at him as you sat up to kiss his nose. “So can we try one more time? Please.” He sighed and then nodded, smiling. “Anything for you.”

Ashton - Ashton was trying hard later that night to make you feel better. He took up dinner duty and cooked you your favorite meal. He gave you a foot massage and a back massage, and even drew you a bath with lit candles and bubbles. Ash’s attempts were adorable, yet did nothing to help your mood. The news that was given to you not much earlier had instantly depressed you, since the idea of having children was something you wanted since you were a little girl. “I love you.” Ash whispered, kissing you on the nose, and anywhere on the face he wanted to kiss you. Usually these actions would send you in to a fit of giggles and trying to push him off, but you were too numb to even feel his warm breath on your face. Sniffling a couple of tears, you choked out a simple “I’m sorry” before letting the waterworks fall again for the 3rd time that day. His arms instantly enveloped you and held you against his chest, his arms giving you a sense of security and comfort. “Baby, don’t be sorry. It’s not your fault-” “Yes it is Ash! I’m the reason we can’t be parents. I’m the reason we can’t be a family! My body is the reason why we can’t have a little one running around the house! It’s all my fault and it has been since day one!” Ash hated the fact that you blamed it all on yourself, and he wished he could do something to help keen the tears in your eyes and sew your heart back together. He shook his head and grabbed your face in both of his massive hands and made you look at him. “It is NOT your fault, do you understand me?” “Yes it-” You started to argue but he slammed his lips on yours, silencing you instantly. He pulled back and moved the misplaced hair out of your eyes. “No it isn’t.” You shook your head, turning it to the side as he sighed. “God!” You cried, pushing him off as you sat up, sitting on the edge of the bed as tears fell from your face to your legs. “I fucking hate my body!” Ashton knew your heart was broken and this would most definitely be a time process. “I’m pretty sure we can adopt, hun.” “No! I don’t want to adopt! I want a baby I can call my own. A baby that will have my eyes and your nose and I can’t give you that. I’m so sorry.” He crawled over, hugging you from behind as you continued to cry. “Baby I love you and your body. And the fact that we can’t have a baby doesn’t change that at all. Don’t be so hard on yourself, please don’t.” Somehow his words seemed to comfort you as you nodded, turning your head as he smiled. “That’s my girl.” He wiped at your tears before kissing your lips gently again as you melted into his gentle touches.

Calum - It had been a week since the doctor broke the news to you both and Calum has been anything but normal. He never smiled and always looked as if he was about to burst into tears at any moment. You had tried to help him out of his funk by keeping things positive, but he shot you down at every attempt. Whether he was doing it on purpose or not he made you feel as though your efforts were doing no justice and it was useless. Taking matters into your own hands and you brought over the boys for a boys night, in hopes of cheering your husband up. You have them to their space as you stayed in the kitchen, preparing snacks and ordering the pizza for them to eat throughout the night. Little bits and pieces of conversations could be heard in the kitchen from the living room down the hall. “Mate you totally just looked at my screen! You cheated!” You heard Mike yell, obviously to into his video game as usual. “Dude I didn’t cheat! I’m just too good!” Luke yelled back. “Then how could you have found me, my spot was impossible to find without looking on my screen!” You giggled to yourself as the grown men in the other room were yelling at each other like the prepubescent teens they once were. Calum couldn’t be heard but you hoped the boys coming over would relax him. As you started down the hall with chips in one hand and soda in the other, you could hear soft conversation between the boys. Not wanting to cease it, you stopped in your tracks. “What has gotten into you nowadays?” Ash said, directed towards Calum. “Yeah you’ve been depressed lately, we want our old Cal-Pal back.” Michael added. Calum shifted on the couch and sighed, “It’s nothing. Just keep playing your game.” “No. Cal, we’re here for you mate, and we have been for longer than I can remember. You can tell us.” Calum began to get angry. “I’m fine guys, seriously. Just let it go.” Shadows moved along the wall when Luke stood from the sofa and said, “We know you better than anyone, and we know when something obviously isn’t right. We just want to help yo-” Calum stood to his feet as well and shouted right back in Luke’s face. “Well you can’t help me with this you asshole! I can’t do the fucking thing every man should be able to do, I can’t give my wife a baby! Now can you all fucking help with that?” He turned, stomping down the hall as he spotted you. You two met eyes for a second before he broke down, beginning to whimper as his arms wrapped around you as he mumbled “I’m sorry’s” into your hair as the guys all stood, watching as you cuddled your face into his shoulder, sighing. “Calum it’s okay. It’s okay, it’s okay.” He choked on his sobs in your hair as you tried your best to hold him with the snacks in your hands.