He breaks a body part on stage

Ashton: BOOM CRASH BAM! sounds rang in your ear as you stood off to the side of the stage. You danced and moved to of 'Good Girls' and smiled when Ashton pointed at you with his during 'she won't be reading books'. Yeah.
But suddenly the and crashes stopped as Ash yelped. Luke stopped Michael and Calum and turned to Ashton.
"You okay?" He asked into the mic.
"It seems I have injured my right hand." Ashton answered into his mic. Two men came out and helped him backstage as the other guys kept the crowd busy. You ran to Ashton as the men accessed the damage. "Pointer, middle, and ring finger are broken." One said. Ashton winced and protested when they said he would have to stop playing.
"Ashton, you heard them. You could possibly damage it more if you use your hand." You said as you put a hand out to stop him from going back out.
"I don't care. The fans..."
"No. Let someone else play...just for tonight." He sighed and agreed, still pissed this was happening.

Calum: "DON'T STOP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING CAUSE EVERY TIME YOU WALK IN THE ROOM YOU GOT....SHIIIIT!" And suddenly a mic dropped and everyone's eyes were on Calum, who was on the ground.
You ran out with some medics and helped him up.
"I'll be back." Calum said into Luke's mic before he went off. Michael began telling jokes as the medics put Cslum in a chair.
"The ankle is broken." They announced. You turned to Calum.
"What the hell were you doing?"
"Jumping and I guess I fell off my ."
"You guess?"
He shrugged. "Just get me in a wheel chair and get me back out there!" Everyone backstage looked at each other quizzically and just shrugged, agreeing. A wheel chair was brought out from who knows where. You laughed as Calum blew you a kiss and rolled back out to stage. Show must go on.

Luke: His fingers slid on his guitar's neck as Calum took over singing during Try Hard. Luke picked up the jumbo screen camera from the floor and smiled into it.
He put it on Michael then Calum then Ashton then you. You shielded your eyes and blushed.
But suddenly, the camera and Luke dropped to the ground. Michael immediately stopped and helped Luke up.
"Dude you okay?"
"I tripped over a chord..." Luke winced as Michael picked him up and brought him off stage towards you.
"You okay?"
"I tried to catch myself with my wrist." You sighed as Luke was looked at by a doctor in the dressing room.
"Just put a brace on it for a few weeks. It's not broken, just ." Luke put his head into his hands and groaned. "You can still play, babe." "I know....but it really hurts." He whined.
Michael: The opening to '18' began and the crowd went crazy. Michael stuck his tongue out and winked at the crowd then turned towards you. Ashton in the back was playing and banging and really getting into it. Michael thought it'd be funny to sneak up behind him.
He moved around the stage until he was right behind an oblivious Ashton and began tickling him. Ashton abruptly stopped and his arms flew out. They hit Michael and Michael fell back, off of the platform and right on his butt. The crowd went silent as everyone's heart jumped, waiting for Michael to do something.
"Help?!" he finally yelled. Two guys came out and made a chair with their arms for him. They carried him backstage, and you joined them just in time to see a poke at Michael's butt. He was on his stomach on a leather couch in the dressing room.
"Young man, I don't know exactly what happened but your gluteus maximus is....you may want to go to the hospital." And he left. You put your hand over your mouth and giggled, trying to keep the loud laughs from coming.
"Go ahead, honey...laugh it up." And with that, you began to laugh...tears streaming as Michael joined you, his cute laughs lightening the mood even more.
The guys joined you guys later.
"You broke your ass?" Ashton laughed. "I'm so sorry!" He laughed even harder. Michael threw a pillow at him.