You Turn Him on at a BAD TIME (T)

Luke: You sit at dinner with Luke and your parents for the first time. Looking up at Luke, you can tell that he’s nervous. You lightly rub his leg with your own and he jerks his leg away immediately. He glares at you subtly and you smirk, knowing what you’re doing.You inch toward him, again letting your leg rub against his. He sits up straighter, squirming uncomfortably as he attempts to answer your parents’ questions. You try to hold in your laughter as he glares at you again, his eyes begging you to stop. “Are you alright, Y/n?” Your mother asks, looking at you with concern. “Huh? Oh, I’m fine,” you say, wiping the smirk from your face. She nods, looking unconvinced and you turn to Luke. “How about you, Luke? Are you alright?” You ask innocently. “I don’t feel very good,” Luke mumbles. “What’s wrong, Luke?” You ask with false concern. “I, er, feel kind of hot,” he explains quietly. “Are you getting sick?” You ask, feeling his forehead and taking the opportunity to slide your other hand across his thigh. “I - I think so,” he stutters, looking down at your hand. “We should probably get going soon then,” you sigh, smiling apologetically to your parents. “I think we might have to,” Luke sighs, doing his best to look disappointed as you do your best not to burst out laughing.

Michael: You giggle as Michael pulls you down a hall backstage. “You’re supposed to go on soon,” you whisper. “We have time,” Michael counters, pulling you toward him and kissing you hungrily. You kiss back, letting him push you against the wall as you kiss. He slowly pulls away, continuing down the hallway to find an unlocked door. “Michael!” You hear a voice shout. Stopping in your tracks, you turn around to see Luke at the end of the hallway. “We’re going on!” “Right now?” Michael groans. “We’re already late,” Luke points out with a frown. Michael looks to you for help but you shrug, knowing he shouldn’t keep the fans waiting. “This is gonna be the longest show of my life,” he mutters as the two of you follow Luke toward the stage. You chuckle, shaking your head at your distressed boyfriend. He snatches his guitar and Luke pulls him on stage. “You okay there, Michael?” Calum asks, laughing. “I’m good,” Michael lies, looking into the wing at you as you laugh. “Y/n’s here,” Calum explains to the crowd, “And it seems like Michael didn’t have enough time to, er, say hello.” Luke and Ashton laugh as Michael sputters protests into his microphone. “Just play the set and you can get back to your girlfriend!” Calum commands, making the others laugh again.

Ashton: You let Ashton’s younger siblings select the movie for the night and then press play before settling onto Ashton’s lap. His fingers tap rhythms on your thighs as you enjoy the movie. You readjust yourself in the hopes of finding a more comfortable position and end up leaning back into his chest, his arms around your middle. “Y/n,” Ashton whispers into your ear, his stubble scratching your jaw line, “Y/n, I uh…” he trails off, looking toward his younger siblings before glancing down at you. He squirms underneath you and you understand. “Ash, we’re supposed to be babysitting them!” You whisper back, “We can’t just leave to your room.” “Stop talking!” Ashton’s sister commands. “Sorry,” you mumble, trying to turn back to the movie. “Y/n, please?” Ashton whines. “When they go to bed,” you laugh. Ashton’s eyes instantly go to the clock and he sighs loudly. “Ashton, what’s wrong with you?” His brother asks, clearly tired of the two of you talking. “I - nothing,” Ashton mumbles, moving underneath you again. “I’ll be right back,” he mutters, moving you off of him before hurrying out of the room, leaving you laughing and alone with his little brother and sister.

Calum: You sit in the airport with Calum, waiting as long as possible before you have to board your plane. “Do you have to go home?” Calum whines, jutting out his bottom lip in a pout. “I need to go back to school,” you remind him. “I want you to stay forever,” Calum sighs, leaning in to kiss you. “I would if I could,” you mumble against his lips. You continue to kiss, biting his lip and pulling it gently, knowing how much Calum likes it. He moans into your mouth and you smirk. He pulls away, and mumbles, “Can we, uh, maybe take this to the bathroom?” You laugh, but get up, him following immediately. At that moment you hear, “Final boarding for Flight 83.” You turn to Calum with an apologetic smile and he curses under his breath. “You’re gonna leave right now?” He asks in disbelief. “I have to,” you sigh, biting your lip nervously. “But I need you,” Calum points out desperately. “I’m seeing you in two months,” you remind him. “Great, I’ll just stay turned on for the next two months,” he mumbles sarcastically. “Good plan!” You say in a rush, needing to get to your flight, “I love you!” You kiss him quickly and his lips linger for a moment as he sighs, “I love you, too.” You pull away and send another apologetic smile his way when you see the disappointed look on his face. “Just two months!” You assure him before scurrying off.