Chapter Two

This means their thoughts.

We enter school and the first thing I see, well hear is Jacob and his henchmen Jake and John. Our group calls them the Triple J's. Jacob walks up to us and I was going to start crying from his onion breath. "So little TyTy got a car for his birthday?" "Fuck off Jacob" Mei says with an annoyed look on her face. Jacob glares at her "Oh please my precious Mei-Mei is your mommy going to come and stuff a pad down my throat?" The Triple J's laugh at their idiotic joke. Since they are such loud freaking laughers we start getting a crowd around us. I scoff at their joke and eventually start laughing "Bro Jacob just for the record if you want to have a good offensive come back towards someone maybe not try and use something that I've already used." It's like Jacobs smirk fell of his face and transported towards mine.

The bell rung and everyone hurried to their class. I breeze through my morning classes untill it's finally time for lunch. I run out of my class, grab my lunch and look around for my friends. I see them at the edge of a huge  crowd full of commotion.

I walk over and I have to scream for them to hear me over the chaos.  "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" Abby looks up at me annoyed, "please all of these tall ass people aren't even allowing me to see at all" I chuckle because in our group the tallest goes
Miriam-5'10
Tyler-5'8
Priya-5'6
Mei-5'5
Abby-5'4

Mei's face lights up  like she has a lightbulb in her head. She puts her finger up and says "I have an idea! Miriam put Tyler on your shoulders cause then Tyler you should be able to see what it is going on." My face fills up with horror "Well," I mumble out, "I'm most likely too heavy to go on her back" Mei just scoffs at this, "Too heavy? Miriam is pretty strong, you'll be surprised."
I just give up in defeat, "fine whatever do you want you want." Miriam crouches down and gets her head in between my thighs. I feel my self getting lifted up and I have to hold on to Miriam's beanie for dear life. "Tyler what do you see" Abby says jumping up and down. I scan around and then I see it. I felt like I was going to faint to be honest. I wasn't even thinking right so I just screamed, "4TOWN IS IN TORONTO AND IN OUR SCHOOL RIGHT NOW!" I'm such an idiot, because once I said that the girls all started jumping, including Miriam. I was screaming like I was in a rodeo, I FELT like I was in a rodeo! People started staring again but I didn't really care, all I wanted was to get down safely.

Eventually I fall down on my back. Like the fuck? Anyways Miriam is telling me shit about how she forgot I was on her shoulder. I look up at her with the deadliest glare I can manage, and I think it worked considering they all flinched, "Miriam there is a full on human on your back, and your telling me you forgot?" Miriam starts scratching her neck awkwardly, but then she looks like she's about to faint.

In a matter a fact it looks like they are ALL going to faint. I'm confused by their faces, but then I hear it. The most handsome voice ever known to man. "Are you guys okay?" Then I heard a less deeper voice, "yea we heard and saw everything." I already know who it is before I even turn around. I stand up to see well I have to look up to see the man who I gave "the most beautiful award" too. Aaron Z.

I decide I'm going to just be calm while talking to them. "YEP w-we're fine!" Damn so much for being calm Tyler. I mentally scolded myself for those mess-ups. I found the voice of the second person I heard. Which belongs to Tae-Young. Abby has like the biggest crush on him, known to man. Well it isn't bigger then my Aaron Z crush, but it could be seen as competition.

Jesse steps up and says "well we just wanted to check that you guys are okay"

Priya just puts her thumb up. She isn't the best with words sometimes.
Robaire just chuckles at this, "well we are going to be scouting the school, just for fun since we won't be here for tour. And you guys seem cool so wanna be our guides?"

Now I think we all look like we are about to faint. Miriam speaks first, and I swear this girl has some blonde in her, because instead of her telling them "yea sure" this girl just goes up and says, "I call Aaron T!"  Like the fuck?

After Miriam does this, they all go and stand next to who they want. I'm not complaining cause I got to be with Aaron Z!

Everyone goes they're separate ways, and I really want to say something to him but since I'm such a wuss all I can say is, "Want to go and play some basketball?" He stays quiet for some time, and all I can think off is Tyler you stupid bitch, why in fucks name would you go and take the easy way out? Like we know he likes basketball, he's legitimately wearing a basketball jersey right now.

"Yea sure."

At first I thought I was hallucinating, but I wasn't!

"Okay let's go!....Bro why the fuck did my voice get so high pitched?"

Aaron Z laughs at my criticism towards my self.
I playfully roll my eyes and grab a ball that we can use.

"Oh my gosh this cheap ass school is my 13th reason why. Like how the fuck you have like 5 basketballs hoops but like 25 basketballs that all manage to be as flat as me?

Aaron Z full on starts wheezing at my words. I blink at him but then I start laughing.
"Ain't no way you just said that!" He says in between wheezes.
I laugh and hold my stomach. "It's not my fault it's true!" He stay laughing for some minutes but we actually decide to play. We played two rounds, and Aaron winning both of them. I wanted a rematch and I got it. I'm just persuasive like that.

While I'm running with the ball about to score, some white golf ball rolls in front of me. And I fucking trip on it.

I fall down and just stay there for some time. Then I hear laughter. And ain't no one about to laugh at me, like that shits exclusive.

I turn around so I'm propped up on my elbows. And I see the Tripple J's, knowing them they were most likely the ones who rolled the fucking ball.

I look down at my knee cause the mother fucker was stinging. And I see blood seeping through my jeans.

"Awhhh I actually like these jeans. But this shit hurts like hell." I stand up and look at Jacob.

"Now what in hells name possessed you to do that? Like I know your obsessed with me but damn calm down."

I could've sweared I saw Jacobs face turn pink, but anyways he just remarks "Ew gross I'll never be a gay f@ggot like you! And even if I was, I'd NEVER like you!"

I stare at him with wide eyes while Aaron Z looks like he's about to explode
"Oh my gosh, I'd never thought I'd be your gay awakening Jacob."

Jacob and his dumbass look so confused. "What do you mean?" The dumbass ask.

"Well you used the f slur, which I'm pretty sure only the LGBTQ+ community is allowed to use. And well.. you used it." I say with a shrug.

Jacobs face turned red.

I turn around towards Aaron Z and ask him if he wants to go. Once we are in private I fall down to my ass.

"Damn, this cut stings like hell!"
Aaron Z looks at me kind off annoyed, "well then what in hells name has you think you had to hold off the pain for that long?"

"Well of course I had to one-up Jacob!"

Aaron Z sighs, and I just sit there on my ass with blood dripping and soaking through my jeans.

What a great way to start the week!