Chapter Seventeen

Idea by @PhyscoLovingit

Jesse's POV:

So, a little birdie told me that Tyler and Mei have a problem going on.

So, I decided that we should get their group to come to us in Ottawa!

I already have an idea planned out. We have a movie night, and then we can play truth or dare.So everyone would be forced to come together.

I've already told our agents and the band, and they said it's fine.

This better work out whatever problem Tyler and Mei have going on!

I arranged it for the then to come on Friday and then they leave on Sunday! So we'll have more then a day with them.

All the girls are pretty cool, oh and including Tyler!

Tyler's POV:

So apparently the girls and I are going to Ottawa to hang out with the band in the penthouse. Mei is in the car ride, but she is just sitting next to Miriam, looking out the window.

I go on my phone and take my AirPods, and put them on. I just keep on listening to music until we get to their penthouse.

Abby: ITS SO PRETTY!

Priya: It's big.

Tyler: Not it!

Miriam: "Not it" for what?

Tyler: To and knock, or ring the doorbell. Duh.

Priya+Miriam+Abby: Not it!

Mei: Okay.. I'll do it.

Aaron Z's POV:

Jesse wanted us to make sure the house was spotless for when the girls and Tyler came over.

I was still working on vacuuming the basement, when I heard the doorbell ring.
I go back upstairs, and see Tae getting hugged by the short one. The one with really pretty hair. I think her name is Avery or something.

I should really try to remember peoples name mores often.

Anyways I go back upstairs, and I see everyone there. Just greeting each other. I go up to Tyler,

Z: Did you get shorter?

Tyler: Nah, I just haven't been drinking milk lately.

Z: Ohh, you mean the milk that you always get with your McDonalds' Happy Meal.

Tyler: Yea! You get it!

Jesse: Uh, anyways! Let's start this sleepover!