Chapter Nine

Mei's POV:

I wake up to the sound of people cooking, so I look around and see Jesse and Miriam cooking pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Tae is sitting in a chair but he still looks half asleep. Abby is just sitting down on her phone, probably watching animal TikToks to pass the time. I look around the fort and see Robaire is also awake!

Mei: Hi Robaire!

Robaire: Shhh. Your going to wake them up.

When he says them, I get kind of confused because I thought everyone was up. I look around the fort and again, and see Tyler and Z cuddling!

Mei: They're so cute!

I grab my phone from my side and take multiple pictures.

Robaire: *scoffs* yea, the cutest.

I look at him kinda confused cause he said it in the most sarcastic voice ever.
Is he jealous of one them? Does he like one of them?

Aaron Z's POV

I wake up to see Tyler's head in my chest and my arms wrapped around his body. I wish I could stay like this forever. I grab my phone and see it's 10. I slept in late today. I didn't even go on my morning run. I keep holding on to Tyler but I feel a glare piercing through me, like it's trying to penetrate my soul!

I turn around and I see Robaire quickly look away.

Leave it to Robaire to get pissed at me for doing nothing.

T: Are you guys going to keep on cuddling or get up?

T is just sitting there petting Tyler's dog.

Mei: T you woke up like just five seconds ago.

T: That's 5 seconds before them! *he looks down at TyTy* This cutie right here woke me up.

Abby comes and gets her phone right in our faces and starts taking pictures.

Tyler: Abby get away.

His morning voice is so deep. I thought I was talking to some 40 year old man real quick.

Z: Okay, okay, I'm getting up.

Tyler's POV

I sit up and rub my eyes open.

Tyler: Who's cooking?

Jesse: Miriam and I.

Tyler:Yay! Miriam is an insane cooker!

T: The mom and dad of each group working together. That's so cute. Maybe they can get married, and have kids, and die together.

The silent was LOUD. It lasted for like 30 seconds.

Miriam: I like girls.

I don't know why, but we all found that so funny. After she said that, all you could hear was laughing!

Then I remembered.

I run to the counter, grab my keys, put on a hoodie I found randomly on the couch, put on my Crocs, and I'm almost out the door until someone grabs my wrist. Which turns out to be Mei.

Mei: Tyler! What's wrong?

Tyler: I have to go pick up my little sister! She's at my aunts and I have to be there in 10 minutes. She lives 25 minutes away!

4*Town: You have a little sister?!

Tyler: Yea, but I really have to go get her.

Z: I'll go with you.

Tyler: Okay, just as long your all ready!

Z: I am.

Tyler: Bye guys! Please don't burn the house down!

After that I close the door, and run into my car!

Z: Did you eat anything before we left?

Tyler: It's fine, I'll just eat when I come back.

Z: Take this.

I put my hand out, but not looking at him since my concentration was in the road. I feel a block, in my hand. I look down for a second and see it's a Hershey bar.

Tyler: Thank you. I'll eat it once Talia is with us.

Z: Talia seems like a sweetie.

Tyler: *chuckles* I'll tell her you said that. But, will you be surprised!

The rest of the ride was in a comfortable silence. Before we know it, Talia is in the back seat.

Talia: Hi, I'm Talia and I'm 3 years old!

Tyler: Heh, she was probably rehearsing that.

Z: Wow! Your a big girl!

Talia: Finally! Someone understands! Tyler says I'm still a little girl! He's such a meanie pants!

Tyler: Well, this meanie pants has a chocolate bar, but only the people who are nice to me can have some.

I open the bar, and give some to Z and save some for myself.

Talia: Tyler your the best big brother ever!

Tyler: Z, do you think she should get some?

Z: Welll... only if she says I'm the best 4*Town member.

Talia: Your the Bestest 4*Town person EVER!!!

Z: I think she should get some now.

I laugh under my breath, and give pieces to Talia!

Talia: Yay! Is TyTy at home.

Tyler: Yep, and the girls are there too.

Talia: YAY!

We drive in silence for a while, then Talia asks.

Talia: Tyler.

Tyler: Yea?

Talia: Is that your boyfriend.

I feel my cheeks heating up, and I see Z turn his face away but I end up see a glimpse of red on his cheeks.

Tyler: He is a boy, and he is my friend. So I guess he is my boyfriend!

Talia: Okay! That's cool! I have boyfriend too!

Z starts cracking up at this.

Tyler: Oh really? What's his name?

Talia: His name is Owen. He goes to daycare with me. We always play family! I'm the mom and he's the dad!

Tyler: That's adorable.

Talia: Owen says I'm adorable!

Tyler: Oh does he now?

Talia: Yea! I always say it back too!

Z is just cackling up over him, so I push his shoulder. He still keeps on wheezing.

I scoff at his behavior and start focusing on the road.

We drive for a few more minutes, and eventually end back at home.

I unlock the door and Talia and Z both walk in.

Talia: Wow! So much people!

The girls: HI TALIA!!

Talia: Hi!!!

She looks at the other 4*TOWN members and goes

"Are you guys also my brother's boyfriends?"