Chapter Thirty-Two

The audio for the edit is the time stamp 0:45-0:56
Aaron Z's POV:

It was currently 10:13 and I'm trying to go to sleep early. Due to the fact that I have photo shoot for a basketball brand.

Right when I feel myself dozing off I hear my phone ring.

Z: Ugh. Fuck my life.

Z: Hell-

"Go and check your insta page and search up 'aaron z falling in love'"

I'm very much confused about this, but I just go ahead and obey the commend.

I search it up and I see these edits that must've been recorded from the live we took on the day of the sleepover.

All of these videos have different editing style and intros, but they still have the same main part in it.

Whenever it gets to the "type of bitch who don't give a fuck....falling in love."

It shows me looking at Tyler with a bunch of adoration. Like I'm in love.

Wait.... Am I in love?

I swipe off of Instagram and just leave my phone next to me on the bed.

"Z your gonna need to find a way to deal with this. Your fans want to know who that boy is to you."

I just nod my head, but then I realize that I'm not on FaceTime.

Z: Uh yea. Okay I will.

Then just like that, the call ended. And I fall asleep thinking about how I'm going to deal with this.