Chapter Twenty-Nine

Robaire's POV:

After I took the aspirin, I went down to sit on the couch.

Robaire: Where's Tyler?

Z: Oh, he's sleeping in my room.

Robaire: Why your room?

Z: Cause he was....pretty drunk. And everyone else was already asleep in there. I was the only one sober. So I put everyone in their rooms.

Robaire: But....Did you sleep with him?

Z: Bruh. Who do you take me as? A perv? No I dropped him in my room, and I went to the guest room.

Robaire: Damn. Am I not allowed to look out for a friend?

The next thing Z said was mumbled but all I could catch was, "wish..more"

Tae turns on the TV and he puts on Greenhouse Academy to watch.

We were able to watch through 2 episodes before a voice interrupts,

"Greenhouse Academy is so goated bro."

Miriam: Tyler you sound like a middle school boy.

T: It cause he's a middle school boy trapped in a sophomore's body.

Tyler: Haha you guys are hilarious.
He remarks with a huge amount of sarcasm.

I look back at him when he takes his aspirin, and I take the time to notice all his adorable features. Like how his hair sticks up in different directions. Or the way he glides his tongue over his braces.  And then the way his eyelashes are so long, and compliment his brown eyes perfectly. And the way-

Tyler: Bruh Robaire. You got a starring problem or some shit?

Robaire: When it's you I'll stare all the time.

I flash him my smile that show off my dimples. Whenever I do it at concerts, everyone swoons over me.

Tyler: Oh Robaire. You adorable.

Even though he says this in a baby voice, like he's talking to a little kid. It still somehow made my cheeks heat up.

Tae moves around in his seat, and since I'm sitting next to him I feel it too.

Robaire: Tae can you try to stay still.. please?

Tae: Okay. Sorry.

Tae's POV:

There I go again. Even though I told myself that I'm going to do what I want, I end up doing what Robaire wants. Why do I cooperate so easily? Is this....

Is this what love feels like?

Am I in love? I never thought about it like that. I mean it started as a simple "looking up to him" in middle school.

Flashback:

Tae's POV:

I was running down the hallway to get to to my class. It was the first day of 7th grade, and I had no idea where I was.
I mean it wasn't EVERYONE's first day. I had just recently came here from South Korea, and I had to come to school in the middle of the year.

I kept on walking looking for my class, but I still can't find it. I keep on looking around, and down at my map. I still can't seem to find where I am. I do seem to find a guy just standing there surrounded by girls though. I'm not very good with talking to people, and there are a bunch more extra people around them.  I'll just try to look more by myself, I wouldn't want to embarrass myself.

"Hey! I've never seen you before! Are you new?

There are a few moments of silence, but then I realize he's talking to me!

Tae: Oh. Yea! I'm new.

Robaire: Shouldn't you be in class? Your not in my free period class. At least I don't think so.

Tae: No, I'm not. I just can't find where my class is.

Robaire: Okay, what class you looking for.

Tae: Math 203.

Robaire: Uhhh, it should be. Right behind you.

I'm confused whether he is joking or not, but I still end up looking behind me.

Tae: What the fuck? I swear that wasn't there when I was looking.

Robaire: What can I say? Guess I'm just magical.

PRESENT TIME:

Tae's POV:

If I could meet Robaire all over again, and become friends with him for the first time. I would take the chance, no hesitation.

A/N: Sorry this chapter took so long. I had no idea what to write. If you have suggestions then please tell me😭😭