Chapter Twenty-Eight

Robaire's POV:

I woke up with a splitting headache. Getting drunk is fun as fuck, but hangovers are my thirteenth reason why. 
I look at my surroundings, and I see I'm in my room. I wonder who carried me up here. I later grab my phone and it turns on.

Robaire: Fuck. This lighting is too bright.

I put my brightness all the way down, and then I check my socials. My eyes glance at the clock, and I see it's 2 P.M.

Half of my day, already to waste.

I walk, well stumble down the stairs. I hear the voices of the band, and the girls. I don't hear Tyler's though. Maybe he also got drunk too, and he's still sleeping.

I get to the base of the staircase.

Jesse: Damn, looks who's awake.

T: Did sleeping beauty get his beauty sleep?

Robaire: Of course I did. I wouldn't be looking this good if I didn't.

Tae: Even during a hangover, he still has the same self confidence.

Robaire: What can I say? I'm just that good. Speaking of drinking, where is the aspirin or whatever it's called.

Miriam: It should be on the countertop. We all got some when we woke up.

Jesse: Yea, but you might need it the most.

Mei: Yea you were so drunk.

Robaire: What type of drunk was I?

Priya: Huh?

T: What do you mean?

Robaire: Like- Uh- Was I an emotional type? Or a silent type?

Abby: You talked alot about your personal life and stuff.

Robaire: What'd I say?

Z: Something about being average that's it.

Robaire: Oh...

Are they lying? No they would never lie to me. I trust them with my life.

Aaron Z's POV:

FLASHBACK FROM AFTER THEY PUT ROBAIRE AND JESSE TO SLEEP:

Abby: What do we tell him when he wakes up?

Z: Nothing.

Tyler: But that's going to seem weird, cause the only other person that was drunk was Jesse. Everyone else was pretty sober.

Mei: Then we will tell we all got drunk. And we fell asleep.

T: Yea. That's good.

Miriam: Do you think he is going to believe it though?

Tae: Uh,Guys?

Priya: I mean it all plays out. If it doesn't work then we will just improvise.

Tae: Can I say some-

Abby: Okay then let's all just go to sleep.

Tae: Can I say something?!!

We all look at Tae, surprised that he yelled. Tae rarely yells.

Miriam: Yea sure. Go ahead.

Tae: I'm not going to lie to Robaire.

Mei: Tae-

Tae: I hate people who lie so I'm not going to do it. If Robaire asks me directly what happened, I'm telling him the truth.

Priya: Tae, do you realize the amount of embarrassment he's going to have. We're just going to spare that.

Tae: But do you realize the amount of betrayal he will feel? Try taking his feelings into consideration. You heard him, for once in his life he's with people who he appreciates.

Soon the room is filled with tension.

Mei: Can we just got to sleep? I don't want to deal with this while having alcohol in my system.

Abby: Yea I think sleep is something we all need right now.