Chapter Three

AARON Z'S POV

He's so adorable. When someone says the name Tyler, I think of the word attractive.  And I don't even know why! Like I've never thought of myself of anything other then straight.

Ughh why is finding what you like so confusing!

"Bro, Aaron Z? You good?"
I get out of my thoughts and just smile at him, "yea I'm fine! And by the way just call me Z."

Tyler's POV
In all honesty, I really need help getting my ass of the ground. But I really DON'T want too to tell him that cause it's gonna make this more awkward. Aaron Z looks down at me and says, "Bro you going to get off the ground or what?" I look at him getting kind off pissed, "If I could I would've!"

Aaron Z keeps looking down on me. Then he picks me up by my shoulders and puts my feet. He looks at me
up and down. "Walk." I was about to fall on my knees for him. Jkjk.... I think. I'm about to start walking and then I saw a teacher walk by. I started breaking down crying. Screaming about how the pain and shit hurts to much.

The teacher rushes over and is asking Z what happened, who is just standing there confused. In all honesty, I don't blame him. I was just fine a few seconds ago.

Z is telling her about how these boys rolled a ball over on purpose which made me trip on it and shit. The teacher looks baffled and stuff and is asking for the names. Z told her "some guys name Jacob."

She goes away walking angrily. Z looks at me and gets on his knees trying to comfort me. I look up at him, and tell him to go to the bathroom. He helps me walk over to the bathroom and on the way there he keeps asking me if I'm okay.

Once we step inside the bathroom doors, I look under the stalls to make sure no one is there.

Once everything is verified, I stop crying.

Now Z looks baffled, "Tyler you were like hyperventilating like 5 seconds ago. What's going on?"

I look at him with a smirk on my mouth, "Well the teacher who came is Ms.Smith and she hates Jacob. So I used it to my advantage."

Z finally seems to be getting it, "so you pretended to be in more pain then you are, just to get him in trouble."

"See now your getting it!" Wow theater camp paid off.

Z seems impressed now, "okay that's smart!"

I soak in my glory, "Well it's the real world gotta work smart not hard!"

Then I flinch because of the intercom calling out, "May Tyler Nguyen-Baker and Jacob Cone, please come to the office please."

"Won't they figure out your lying tho once they see the cut?" I look back towards Z and just reply, "The cut is pretty bad tho, but if it doesn't work. Well then I'm gonna have to make up a sob story. Anyways now I have to pretend to seem sad and tired. Help me walk to the office."

"But you don't need help?"
I just blink at him, "Z your cute, hot drop dead gorgeous, and all but why are so such an idiot sometimes?"

"Wait you think I'm all of those things?"

My face heats up cause I said that all aloud, "Just help me to to the office!"

He just chuckles at this and finally helps me.
And we eventually make it there. And now to be honest my leg actually starts hurting.

A/N: Please tell me ways to improve my stories. I would appreciate it and tell me something that you want to happen in the office.