Chapter Thirteen

Tyler's POV:

Turns out I had an anxiety attack. And that my stress had been building up for a while. Like having to take care of Talia for so long, school, especially the SAT's, and still wanting to make time for people.

Ever since that anxiety attack, my parents have been coming home more often. I've forgiven them, but they're still trying to make up for it. 

They also recommended therapy.

I took up on their recommendation, and my therapist told me it was triggered because of stress. Her name is Ashley. I would be with her for an hour and a half or just two hours.

She's cool, has a lot of stress toys I can play with. She tells me I can choose one every week, and that I should keep one with me in class, or in my  car.

The girls have been cool about it too, they don't attack me with questions and just let me get used to it. Cause just a month ago, I wouldn't even know what an anxiety attack was.

Growing up, I wasn't an extrovert, but I also wasn't an introvert. It's not like I was scared to talk to people, I just didn't understand what I should talk about.

"Tyler, Tyler?....Tyler!"

Tyler: Yeah!? Do you need something?

Ashley: I've been calling your name multiple times.

Tyler: Sorry, just lost in thought.

Ashley: You've been zoning out a lot more Tyler.

Tyler: Yea, I was just thinking.

Ashley: Tyler, what is something you do to get stress out?

Tyler: Ever since Miriam took me to that rage room, I've been going there if I ever feel stressed.

Ashley: So, does this work.

Tyler: I guess, it doesn't take away all the stress away.

Ashley: Okay, so for our next meet. I want you to come and tell me another way you use to get your stress out. Or just to calm down. Because it's not like you'll always have a rage room, by your side.

Tyler: Yea, that's true. Okay. See you next week.

Ashley: Okay, bye!

I walk out the door and walk to my car. I sit there for a while to recollect my breaths.

I think about the assignment she told me to do.

What else has me relieve stress?
While I'm thinking about this, I hear a ding and vibration. I look down on my phone, and I see it's from Z.

I haven't told him, about my anxiety because I don't want to just dump that on him.

Aaron Z's POV:

Robaire: Hey Z! Did you know Tyler has anxiety, and he had an anxiety attack a few weeks ago.

Z: What? Actually?

Robaire: Oh, you didn't know.

Z: Who even told you?

Robaire: Mei.

Z: Who is??

Robaire: One of Tyler's friends. She has short black hair.

(The Panda never happened)

Z: Oh yea. Did Tyler ask her to tell you?