Chapter Six

Aaron Z's POV

Robaire gets on my nerves sometimes. I don't think it's possible for Robaire to go a day without pointing out he is the best person in the band.

When he isn't!

Ever since our hit song "Nobody Like you" blew up. All the credit went to Robaire! Like T and I made the entire choreography! Tae and Jesse wrote the lyrics. All Robaire did was, sing and dance and he got all the credit!

The worst part is that at this one interview, the reporter asked

Third Person POV
Flashback:
Reporter: So, Robaire your kind of like the leader of the group?

Robaire: Well, yea. Like someone has to keep them in check.

Aaron Z: But you don't keep us in check?

Reporter: So I'm guessing that you worked the most to make "Nobody Like you" possible.

Robaire: Well it's not like, I'd be the leader if I didn't work for it.

Aaron Z: That's the thing. You DIDN'T work for it!

Reporter: So, the fans all want to know. What are you guys sexualities?

Tae: Oh I don't feel comfort-

Robaire: Tae is pansexual, Jesse is straight, T is straight, while Z is confused.

Aaron Z: Ain't no way this motherfucker had the audacity to tell everyone's sexualities but his self!

Tae: He promised he wouldn't tell untill I'm ready!

Jesse: Robaire really did Tae like that.

T: Damn

Reporter: Well, that was the last question we had! Thank you for answering! Bye!

After that the call ended.

Z: Robaire, what's wrong with you?

Robaire: What do you mean? They asked a question, and I answered.

Jesse: But why did you answer for all of us.

T: Yea, and you even said Tae's sexuality even though he specifically asked you not too unless he's ready.

Tae looked like he was on the verge of crying.

Robaire: Guys, it isn't that big of a deal. Like if you want me to say sorry to Tae, then I will.  Tae I'm sorry for doing that.

Tae just looks at him. And a tear actually falls out. 

Robaire: Tae there is no need to cry. It isn't a big deal.

Z: So, you saying saying T's sexuality even though he ISN'T ready, knowing that being apart of the LGBTQ+ isn't fully accepted in society isn't a big deal? 

Robaire: If you guys are just going to keep bitching at me, then I'm going to leave.

Z: And when you put on your big boy pants then can you maybe  finally realize your in the wrong and apologize SINCERELY to Tae!

By the time Z finished his sentence, Robaire was already out the door.

Z: He gets on my nerves I swear. Please can someone humble him real quick?

End of Flashback

A/N: I tried a different way, of showing their talking. Do you guys prefer this way or the way I had before?