Chapter Seven

Tyler's POV

The girls and I were shopping at the mall just getting some clothes. After this we are going to go get some food!

Mei: Tyler! You should get this!

I turn around and I see Mei holding a sweatshirt and overalls.

Tyler: I'm going to feel like Aaron T with those!

Miriam: Your saying that like it's a bad thing!

Priya: Miriam just go and get you skater girl outfits.

Miriam: I do need some more beanies.

Tyler: You have like 600 thousand!

Miriam: You can never have too much beanies.

We walked around the store a bit more before Mei said,

Mei: Guys let's have a sleepover tonight!

Abby: Yes! Yes! But we can't have it at my house. My room is getting redone.

Priya: So where have you've been sleeping?

Abby: The guest room, it's not big enough for all of us to sleep in though.

Tyler: We can do it at my house!

Miriam: Actually?

Tyler: Yea! My parents are out of town at the moment, and we don't have school tomorrow.

Mei: Yayayayay!

Priya: Let's go to the Daisy Mart to get some snacks for the sleepover!

We all walked back to the Daisy Mart, and we each got the snacks we wanted.

Abby: Bro, I haven't had KitKats in WAY to long!

Priya: Barbecue Lays will always have my heart.

Mei: You guys are sleeping on Doritos!

Miriam: Sour Patch Kids, Skittles and gummy bears. Fruity just like me!

Tyler: They aren't as fruity as me! I'm just going to stick to my hot chips.

We all laugh at this while checking out. We eventually get to me house, and we all settle in.

Miriam: Bro Ty, I forgot how big your house was!

I just laugh at this, awkwardly because I don't really know how to reply to that.

Mei: Guys.

Priya: Yea?

Mei: I might've went and told Robaire we are having a sleepover, and gave them Tyler's address and I said it would be okay if they stayed the night.

All: What the Fuck!

Miriam: Bro, I only brought tank tops and volleyball shorts! I don't want them to see me wearing that!

Tyler: Miriam, if you want you can borrow some sweatshirts. But Mei, why would you invite other people to OUR group sleepover?

Mei: I'm SO SO SO SO SO sorry! Like words can't describe how sorry I am! I was just so excited that my freaking celebrity crush was texting me! I didn't think like at all! I'm so sorry!

Before any of us could reply the doorbell was rung.

Tyler: Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! Is that them? If it is then I'm going to faint!

I go to open the door and turns out I was wrong! I didn't faint when I saw them standing on my front porch! THE 4*Town standing on my porch! My parents property!

Tyler: Mei! Your guest are here!

Mei, and well all the girls end up running towards the doorway.

Mei: Oh w-well, you guys can come in!

4*Town comes in, walking in with their stuff or luggage I don't really know.

Tae: Where do we put our stuff?

Tyler: You can just use the couch in the other living room. The one with fabric instead of leather couches.

They all go to the other room and put their stuff down.

Abby: Well we are going to get changed, then we would talk, then we'll build a fort, and watch a movie!

Jesse raises an eyebrow at our behavior, but he just sits down on the couch.

We, meaning the girls and I, are running up the stairs and head up into my room.

Miriam: What do I wear? What do I wear?

Priya: Just wear the tank top and shorts!

Miriam: I really want to! But I can't! I'm so skinny, they're gonna judge me!

Tyler: Girl, I'm skinny too. What about we both go out wearing tank tops but we can wear sweatpants?

Miriam: Okay..

Mei: I'm just going to go and wear my baggy clothes.

Priya: Same.

Abby: I'm gonna wear my fluffy onesie!!

Aaron Z's Pov

We were all just either talking, or on our phones. Waiting for Tyler and his friends to finish getting ready.

Robaire: Bro! What is taking them so long! Just throw on some clothes and let's go!

Jesse: Stop rushing them! It's not that big of a deal.

Robaire has got to shut up! The entire ride home, all he was saying was about "how this sleepover best be worth it." The only reason we came is because you told them we were going to come! He didn't even let us decide if we wanted to go or not!

Right when I was about to agree with Jesse, Tyler and his friends came downstairs.

Mei: Okay! Now we can start the sleepover!