35

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TXJune 8thSaturday

Dallas, TX
June 8th
Saturday

"I swear I'ma strangle this lil girl," Elijah said to himself as he gripped the steering wheel tighter while looking down at his phone. He was paying attention to the directions to Lai's location.

He went to get her some food from chick-fil-a. To his surprise, when he got back home, she wasn't there anymore. Every time he called her, she declined the call. He texted her and she just left him on read.

Elijah understood she was going through a lot recently but leaving the house 26 weeks pregnant, alone without saying where she was going or even answering when he texts or calls pissed him off.

He huffed pulling up to a park. He looked around seeing her car but it didn't look like it was on. He pulled into a parking spot beside her car before turning the car off and getting out.

He tried calling her again but it instantly went to voicemail. "God please forgive me but I'm 'bout ta' send one of yo' chirren back home in a second," He said a quick prayer.

He started walking around, thinking maybe he would come across her. He started walking the trails until he got to this beautiful view of the lake.

🎶Well, it's like cranes in the skySometimes I don't wanna feel those metal clouds🎶

Sometimes I don't wanna feel those metal clouds🎶

Cranes in the sky by Solange played threw Lai's speaker as she had a whole pepperoni pizza from Oz in her lap. Letting her mind wander anywhere.

Cranes in the sky was like her spirit song for when she was down.

"LORALAI MILANI ALMOST MFN KING!" She instantly sighed already knowing who it was by the voice and tone in the voice. She just sat there, continuing the look at the water.