#Chapter 1

"H-h-h-heeeeey! Wheeeere d'ya think yeeeeer goin'?" Third slurred, jabbing a finger into Kao's chest

"Home."

"Waaaii?! We still have a loooot leeeft!" Said Third while pointing at the bottles on the table.

Kao turned to look over his shoulder and then said seriously, "I know

Kao turned to look over his shoulder and then said seriously, "I know. But I've work tomorrow." He waved his hand idly and took a stepped but Third stopped him once again.

"Fine! I'll let you go. Buuut, don't you eeever forget 'bout our deal!" Said Third with a little mischievous smile in his face. "Saturday, 10am at Ka--"

"Saturday. 10 am at Kale Me Crazy." Kao let out a sighed. "I'm a man of words."

"Hehee~ Thanks my dearest friend! You really are my savior! I don't know what should I do if I don't have you by my side! I love you, Kao!"

"Enough being a drama queen. I'm going now. Bye!"

"Wuaah! Don't leave me alone! Wuaaah!"

Kao turned his back, leaving Third behind who suddenly sprawled his small body all over the floor while mourning like someone just died.

He walking back to his apartment which only took 15 minutes of walking from Third's house.

Suddenly, he stopped his stepped. Then, he looked up at the sky. The sky was black tranquility married to a poetry of stars. He took out his AirPods, play and listen to some music. In the serenade of the black, the stars were a choir; they are lights that sing in infinite patterns. Sometimes eyes need music, and the darker the night the sweeter the song became.

But...when he remembered about the promised he made with Third, he immediately became restless.

A heavy sighed escaped from his mouth for the nth times.

"What did I put myself into?"

=======================

*Flashback to 3 hours ago*