#Chapter 15

Kao's POV

Porsche had been spending too much time inside the bathroom and it made me worried. I could hear he was sobbing uncontrollably when I tried to eavesdrop, but I didn't want to interrupt. But now I didn't hear anything anymore so I decided to knock the door.

"Porsche, are you okay?"

No answer. So I tried again.

"I made you porridge. Eat some. Can you come out now?"

Still no answered. So I knocked the door again with a bit louder and much more force, almost like banging.

"Po--"

*click*

Finally the door opened. And my eyes widened seeing claws marks all over his body.

"Po... What are you doing to your body?!"

"Oh... This? It's itchy."

"Stop scratching!" I gripped his hands when he started to scratch himself again. Some spot were already bleeding especially the one with the hickeys.

"I'm not hungry."

"You need to eat something."

He looked at me with a blank looked. I'm not used to it, it unnerves me. I want to see his smile like everytime he did whenever he saw me, but now he won't.

He shook his head and then moves his eyes more slowly, like they're heavy, an effort to move. I want to crack my usual jokes but I know he won't laugh.

Porsche stared out of the window and I kept hearing his heavy sighed. He could caused a tornado with that sighed of him.

"I've to go now. Eat your porridge okay? I will get angry if you didn't eat your food."

I was about to leave the room but Porsche suddenly called me.

"Yes?" I smiled at him although his back still facing me.

"Why you didn't get mad at me?" He asked.

"Why should I?" And I asked him back.

Again, I heard him sighed. Then, he started to sniff. I immediately went to him and back hugging him. It was my first time to witness how much he could cry today. Actually, it was my first time seeing him crying. I always thought that Porsche were a strong man who will never let out a tear no matter how hard things he was facing. But today, I was wrong.

He broke the hugged and face me. "Are you going to work now? It's late already."

"I'm going to work after lunch time."

"I'll follow you to the company."

"But you need to rest."

"No. I've work to do. I need to help...him to catch the stalker. So he didn't force you to marry him."

I smiled at him and patted his head softly. "I love you Porsche. I'll never blame you, you know that right? You're the only family I have. I don't want anything bad comes between us. I don't want to lost you."

He smiled but not his usually cheerful smiled. It was such a weak smile. A force one.

"I'll wait you outside. But you still need to eat your porridge." I said and he just nodded his head. Then, I left his bedroom.

"Are you okay with this?" Asked Third when he saw me walked out from Porsche's bedroom.

"Why did you think I'm not?"

"Even after what Porsche did?"

"Porsche did nothing wrong."

Third let out a long sighed. Porsche had told us everything. He already told us about the stupid deal he made with Kinn and also what happened between him and Kinn last night. I was shocked, but I couldn't get mad at him.