#Chapter 2

"A WHAT?!"

"A blind date. He haven't tell you?"

"NO! HE FREAKING DIDN'T!"

Hands went to his own mouth, how Third wish he could swallow back what he said just now. "Opps! But he said he already did!"

And at that moment, Kao came out from his bedroom with a polar plushie in his embraces. "What happen here? Why so noisy early in the morning?" He asked while rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"Eh Third! What are you doing here?"

"Of course to make sure you didn't run away. You didn't forget about today...right?"

Kao let out a sighed. "How could I forget? You keep bugging me about it since yesterday."

"Eheem! Do you have something to explain to me?" Asked Porsche to Kao who seem flustered once realized the situation he was in right now. He laughed awkwardly while thinking about lies to tell to Porsche but Third immediately went to him and whispered, "I already spill the bean. So don't bother lying."

"What?!"

"You said you already tell him. And now don't tell me that it's my fault he is looking so confuse right now."

"Actually, I haven't tell Porsche yet."

"That's your problem. Not mine, bestie."

"What are you guys whispering about?" Interrupted Porsche with a raising eyebrows.

Doesn't have any other choices, they have to explain about the deal to Porsche.

"So, that's the story. And I'm coming here to take Kao for a make over."

"What's wrong with my look?" Asked Kao, feel offense.

"Hehee~ Nothing's wrong with your look bestie. What I mean is, since you will be disguising as me, don't you think it will be weird if you show up wearing a very simple clothes?"

"You means, you wants Kao to wear branded things like you?"

Third nodded at Porsche's question. "Exactly! First impression is very important, don't you know that?"

"Wait! It's not like I'm going to make that man fall in love with me at the first sight!"

"I'm aware of that Kao. But, I don't want that man to spread rumors saying that Third Atthaphan is a fashion terrorist. Don't forget that you are using my name here."

"Aargh! I don't agree with this whole thing! It's nonsense! What if the man Kao is seeing is a pervert or an asshole?!" Asked Porsche concern.

"Haa! Here we go again, your over protective cousin." Nudged Third to Kao's side.

===================

After spending some times persuading Porsche to agree letting go of Kao to go on the blind date, they finally went to Third's boutique for Kao's make over. And yups, with Porsche tagging along.

Porsche was very protective to Kao. He had to because he already promised to mae Pompam and Daddy Joss to make sure no one hurts their son. So, please do understand everytime Porsche acted like a very strict father.