#Chapter 19

"UWAAARGH!" Pete yelled in traumatic, screaming out of his lung as the ride he was riding suddenly turned over.

"OHHOYEAAA!" And different reaction we got from Kao who yelled in excitement.

"PLEASE SAVE ME MY DEAR GOD! AAARGHHH!" Pete shut his eyes tightly and prayed, as if he could sense his own death was coming.

"AAAAHHH!!!!!" People also screaming their lungs out and that's including Pete who already had tears in his eyes. He tried to keep his mind calm as the ride began to slow down.

Although Pete's eyes were closed, he could feel the ride was going up slowly. Higher and higher. "Please stop! Please stop going up!" He begged. He opened his eyes for a second to see where the ride was. But all he saw were endless tracks that they still hadn't gotten up to. So, he closed his eyes again.

In a few seconds, the rattling noise stopped. He opened his eyes again, wondering if they had stopped. But nope, it was at its peak getting ready to drop. So, he closed his eyes again and pray for his life.

"Pete! Look down there! People are as tiny as ants!"

"NO! DON'T ASK ME TO OPEN MY EYES!"

"HAHAHAHA!"

"AAAAAHHHH!" Soon, everybody started screaming. Pete was caught off guard without any preparation when the ride went downhill with grand acceleration.

"UWAAAARGH! SHIKFAKYOOSHOLEFAK!!" Pete cursed in an alien language as the roller coaster turned left, right, and turned upside down and all around. His hands were sweating like a waterfall. His knuckles were white from how hard he was holding on to the handle.

The ride was still going but Pete wasn't screaming anymore, as if he already lost his voice. His energy had drain to zero. Very different from Kao who was definitely enjoyed the ride. Glancing at Pete who had tears in his cheeks, he hold Pete's hand and gripped the hand tightly.

Finally, the last loop came around and the ride came to a complete stop.

Pete couldn't feel his legs anymore. He was walking like a toddler who just learned how to walk. He almost fell but Kao immediately wrapped his arm around Pete's waist and helped him to walk.

Then, Pete made a sick noise in his throat. His eyes were dull. His hands went to his mouth; he choked, shut his eyes, bent, and a thick rush of fluid filled his mouth. The terrible, horrible, dreadful, awful thing happened. Pete threw up. He threw up right there at the drain in front of everyone.

Kao caressed his back. "Who said that riding a roller coaster is a piece of cake? I thought you're the master of the ride."

"I lied! Please stop mocking me!" Pete wiped his tears.

Kao tried to hold his laughter. "Wait here. I'll be back."

Minutes later, he came back with a bottle of water. Pete's face got their own color already. He seem fine now compared to 5 minutes ago.

"Thanks for bringing me here, Pete. I've a lot of fun."

"I'm glad you're happy. But don't ask me to ride that hell again."

"I didn't ask you."

"You didn't. But I don't want you to go alone." Pete and his arrogant, is it that hard to admit that you're afraid to ride a roller coaster and almost peed in your pants?

"While we're at the theme park, there's somewhere else I want to try?"

"Where?"

-Jeng Jeng Jeng- 👻