#Chapter 29

They're so chaotic today

They're so chaotic today. Not a surprise. 😆 Anyway, here is the second update. Thanks for all of you who are wishing my birthday. 😉

===============

Kao pretended to be busied arranging his belongings. There's not much thing to do actually, but if he did nothing, he feel the time ticking more slower.

Whereas Bible, he was sitting on his bed with back facing Kao. He stared at the wall like it was the most interesting to see. But that's not the problem, because in his hand, he was holding a pocket knife; twisting the knife like a pro.

Kao wanted to ask the man why did he brought the knife, but he was too afraid to ask. If he could describe to the readers, he would said - "Don't you see the black smoke surround him?"

Bible's dark aura making everyone feel intimidated to take a looked at him.

Had nothing to do anymore and enough making himself looked stupid, Kao sat on his bed and facing Bible's back.

"Bible..."

The said name immediately turned his back and raised his eyebrows at Kao. Then, he smiled.

"I want... I want to thank you for helping me that night."

"Hm? Which night?" He tilted his head, confused.

"That night..." Kao doesn't know how should he explained. "...where's Non..." He lost his words because the way Bible's eyes stared straight at him.

"Anyway, thanks for helping me." Kao giggled nervously. "By the way, why are you bring a pocket knife?" He tried to change the subject.

"Oh, this? It's a habit

"Oh, this? It's a habit. It's like my comfort things. Whenever I get deep in thought, my hand automatically searching for this. It helps me to gather my thought."

Kao nodded his head although he couldn't brain that. "So, what's in your mind right now?"

"I don't know. I feel like I forgot something, but not sure what it is."