#Chapter 20

After finished shower, Pete went straight to Kao's bedroom. He froze at his spotted because he was stunned by what he saw. Kao was sleeping on the bed, while hugging the teddy plush, and to him, Kao looked like an angel sleeping peacefully. Not to mention the dimmed light which shine his beautiful face.

"Cute

"Cute." Unconsciously, he gentle brushed Kao's bangs. He stared at the sleeping beautiful man quite long until he feel chill crawling his skin. Oh no wonder! He was naked with only a towel wrapped around his waist. Remember that he just finished his shower? And don't bother to ask whose towel he was using. You know it.

"Kao, can I borrow your pajamas?" He asked with a low voice.

Then, he clear his throat. "Sure you can, Pete." And he pretended to imitate Kao's voice.

"Thank you Kao. And your boxer too."

He walked to the wardrobe and picked a blue pajama. Then, he took the new boxer which still inside the box. Not only he was using Kao's towel, but he dare using Kao's pajamas and took the new boxer without the owner's permission. He was making himself at home, indeed.

"Smell like him. Sweet. I love it." Said Pete as he smell the pajamas before wear it. Pervert. Kao surely would get mad once knew what Pete had done.

"Should I sleep next to you or should I sleep on the floor?" Pete asked himself again, wasn't expecting any answers. But, just right after he question that, Kao stirred, changing his sleeping position. There's only a single bed, and now Kao took all the space.

"The floor, is it?" Pete got the answer already.

"Can I borrow one of your pillows? Thank you very much. You're so kind." He indeed asked for a permission but no one gave him that permission. But still he took one of the pillow and then threw it on the floor where he would be sleeping tonight.

He stared at Kao's sleeping face again and smiled at the scene. He imagined himself how good it would be to see Kao's face before falling asleep and then saw the same face too when he woke up.

Carefully, he leaned forward and kiss Kao's forehead. "Sweet dream, honey."

Then, he lied on the floor and stared at the ceilings until he drift to dreamland.

====================

Kao's POV

Warm.

I feel warm all over me when I woke up. I haven't open my eyes yet, still trying to savor and snuggle in my comfortable bed. But I feel something strange. My teddy plushy feel so hard, like a rock. Did my soft teddy turned into Thanos?

I abruptly opened my eyes once heard a low snored above my head. Once I opened my eyes, I saw something very strange. No, impossible. I closed my eyes then opened it again.