#Chapter 16

Viho stared at his two sons back and forth, as if he was trying to read through them. He sat on his chair with arms crossed on his chest and now was staring at Kao.

Kao who feel Viho's eyes on him immediately looked down at the floor.

"Ouch! Be gentle!" Kinn slapped Porsche's arm who was currently helping him to treat his bruises.

"Kao..." Pete called him softly.

"Hm?"

"Does it hurts?"

"What?"

"Your lips."

Kao almost forgot about his bleeding lips, and now when Pete mentioned it, he started to get flashback of a scene where Kinn kiss him forcefully and bit him in the lips.

"It's just a small cut. It's not bleeding anymore."

"But still...you need to treat it or else you will get infect by VIRUS!" Pete raised his voice at the end of his word while glancing at Kinn.

Kao had no words to say when Pete already face him with the ointment in his hand.

"I c-can do it myself."

"Let me help." Pete said and held Kao's chin. Then, he put the cream gently onto the cut in Kao's lips.

Kao only blinked his eyes nervously once he feel Pete's finger touching his lips. His heart skipped a beat once Pete's face came closer to his. So, he closed his eyes and soon he feel Pete blew air onto his lips.

When he opened his eyes and met with Pete's, he immediately broke it off and pushed him away.

"Eheem!" Viho cleared his throat to get everyone's attention. "So, can we have a talk now? Anyone can enlighten me?" He asked but none one of them seem like wanted to explain.

"Mr. Thitipoom?"

"Y-Yes?" Kao answered nervously.

"You're there with them. Can you explain what happen?"

"Can we exclude Kao from this?" Pete suggested.

"Why? He is the witness of your and Kinn's fight." Said Viho. "Now tell me, why did you punch your brother?"

"HE is NOT my BROTHER!"

"Pete, while I'm asking you nicely, you better explain everything to me." Viho said calmly as he tried to control his anger.

Pete turned to look at Kinn with a death glared. His pulse suddenly raced and he breathed heavily once he recalled what Kinn just did to Kao. A vein from his neck popped out and he yelled directly at Kinn, "HE HARASS KAO SO I PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE!"

Viho looked at Kinn in disbelief. He never knew his son dared to do something rude like that. Porsche who heard it for the first time also looked at Kinn with eyes widened. He clenched his knuckles and thought, "You already took my virginity and now you're harassing my cousin?!"

"Kinn, is that true, son?"

Kinn let out a sighed before he looked at Kao apologized. "I'm sorry, Kao."

Viho shook his head. He was disappointed at his eldest son. He rubbed his face in frustration. "What he did was wrong...but what you did was even more wrong, Pete! Do you want to be a murderer? Did you really want to kill your brother that much? Do you?!"