# (A) Chapter 39 (BibleBuild / KinnPorsche / NatTofu's side story)

Don't forget to watch 4pillars' MV - Law of Attraction.. Go streaming guys! 😍 They all look soooo gorgeous!

And don't forget TayNew's live today...

Let's continue with the story... This is a double update. 🤭

============================
First side story (KinnPorsche)

============================First side story (KinnPorsche)

'The number you are calling is out of reach--'

"Damn it! Where are you, Kao?!" Porsche cursed, dropping the phone to his side. His boyfriend - Kinn, tried to calm him down by caressing his back.

Suddenly, there's beeping sound coming from the front door, as if someone was trying to get into. They were now at Pete's condo. No one knew the password door except the owner and his boyfriend.

"Kao?!" Porsche immediately ran to the front door and he was right. There..., Kao looked so terrible with his barefoot and shirt which had stains of blood.

"Kao! What ha--" Porsche's words stuck once he saw who were behind Kao.

"D-Dad? Mom?"

Kinn who heard those words coming out from Porsche's mouth suddenly got twist in his stomach. He gulped the lump in his throat as he stared at the middle-age couple in front of him who actually will be his soon-to-be in laws.

"I'll call Pete..." Said Kinn as he fled from the scene to call Pete who currently out there searching for Kao's whereabouts.

=========
-Flashback-