#Chapter 31

*A month later*

Porsche poured the coffee he made to the cups, bowed, and retreat from the desk. Kinn sipped it and wrinkled his face. "What the hell did you put in this drink?!" He cursed. "It taste like crap! You guys don't need to drink this!"

Tay: "Spare his life bro."

Time: "If he's such a headache, you can give him to me, na~"

Commented by the two handsome guys in front him.

Once heard what Time said, Tay immediately pinch his boyfriend's thigh

"Anyway, don't forget to come to our wedding." Tay stood up and pulled Time with him. "We have to go now. We don't want to interrupt your work. Your dad might kick our ass if he knew we're here."

"Next time, let's hang out at Yok's bar."

"Sure, Time. See ya~"

Once the couple left the room, Kinn looked over at Porsche who were glaring at him from the corner of the room.

"Ai'Porsche~"

"Don't call my name! You bitch!"

"I'm sorry."

"Did my coffee taste that bad?!"

"No! It's not! I...can drink it. But if they drink the coffee you just make, you'll get a lot of harsh comments especially from Tay."

"That's no different! You're saying my coffee taste bad!"

"Ai'Porsche~ I'm sorry na~" Kinn wrapped his arms around Porsche's waist and then peck his cheek.

"Apologize not accepted."

"Then what should I do so you'll forgive me?"

Soon, a naughty grinned flashed in Porsche's face. His hand caressed Kinn's chest before going down to his member, giving slightly rubbing; making Kinn moaned in pleasure.

"I got it. Do whatever you want, babe~" Kinn whispered seductively, before biting and licking Porsche's ear.

Porsche immediately pushed Kinn on the couch roughly before hovering on top of him. Both like it rough. Then, it started; the hot, hungry, and steamy kiss between them.

Both were so engrossed with what they were doing until they didn't realize someone just opened the door.

And then they heard someone's clearing their throat. Kinn arched his head back, Porsche lifted his eyes and turned them towards the door.

"Now I understand why you want to have your own house too." Viho said with arms crossed in his chest.

"Oh my God!" Kinn whispered, and then pushed Porsche off him. "Dad! It wasn't what it looks like!" He tried to explain. "This clumsy...thing...fell on top of me!"