#Chapter 35

(Author's notes: This is maybe the longest chapter I've write. 😂 Please do vote my story if you like it. 😭)

===================
===================

Staring into the nothingness of the operation room, Kao kept thinking about the condition of his boyfriend. It was already passed one and a half hour since Pete and Kinn were rolled into the emergency room.

How could both of the brothers got shot at the same time while being in a different places? Was it a murder plan? Why? Who?

He looked at his surrounding. Viho and his wife were no different than himself. They all already stopped crying, and now just sat on the chair with blank expression. And then he looked at his cousin - Porsche, who still walking back and forth in front of the door. Porsche was still with his bloody hands and shirt as he refused to leave the place, not until he heard that Kinn was fine.

Meanwhile, Khai... He was with the police.

"Would you think of anyone who might want to hurt your friend?" Asked the inspector.

Khai let out a heavy sighed before answering, "I can't think of anyone. But... If it's about Kinn. Maybe you should ask Porsche, his bodyguard."

"Bodyguard?"

"Yes. Because Kinn has stalker. He got kidnap once. Maybe, it's relate? I'm not sure..."

"Look like I need to interrogate all of you, including the parents." The inspector was about to ask another question regarding the investigation, when the door of the surgery room suddenly opened.

The surgeon walked out and everyone surrounded him.

"How's my sons?" Viho urgently asked.

"I'm in charge of operating Kinn Phakpum. We successfully took out the bullet. But it was touch and go. He did 'went' for a while, for 10 seconds." He said with a heavy tone and everyone gasped in shocked, looking so disbelief, after heard that Kinn was in fact 'died' for sometime.

"I heard you were there when he get shot." Said the surgeon to Porsche. "It was a good thing that you keep the pressure on his wound, otherwise he will lose blood faster." The surgeon tapped Porsche's shoulder, acknowledging his effort to keep Kinn awake on the spotted while waiting for the ambulance.

"The other lucky thing is the bullet didn't manage to lacerate any of his major aorta. Another millimeter down, he might not even have the chance to breathe on the minute he was shot. Now, he already pass the critical moment. Let's wait for him to wake up. Khun Kinn will be fine." The surgeon assured them.

Half of their anxious were gone, and now they were waiting to hear about Pete's condition.

And then 10 minutes later, another surgeon coming out from the surgery room. All of them gathered again with full of hope to hear that Pete was fine.

The surgeon smiled. "The surgery went well." Everyone sighed relief. But soon their smile disappeared once heard the surgeon next words. "As lucky as he is now though, he is still in critical condition. He had lost so many blood but luckily he was send here faster. Tonight will be the turning point for him. Let's pray for the best."

===================

9 hours after the successful surgery, Kinn finally awake. His body still feel weak. Meanwhile Pete, he was place at the ICU room, - Means only one person can visit at one time. When the surgeon said that tonight will be the turning point for Pete, that means if Pete didn't wake up in 24 hours, tonight will be the last - it's a given that one will be in a better state of shocked. He might be in a comatose state for no one knew how long. Or maybe, he will never wake up, forever.