#Chapter 18

'This cannot be true!' - That was what Kao think about as he was sitting on the bed without any clothes on but blanket while looking at his side horrified after saw the quite annoying face of Pete early in the morning - on top of that, in a hotel room with just two of them.

"Good morning Kao~" Pete's grinned was more annoying than ever as he said those three words.

Kao wasn't able to say or do anything; he had a mental break down right now. It was like his brain was shut itself down from the sudden critical situation he had to face, and let's not talk about the nausea he felt and how his head was on the verge of exploding.

Anyway, he still couldn't do anything as he just stared at Pete in horrified. Pete was still showing his childish grinned as he watched Kao who definitely had hundreds of questions in his mind.

After getting over the first shocked, still, with widened eyes, he tore his gazed away from Pete's face down to Pete's bare chest. Pete had a blanket cover his lower so Kao wasn't sure if Pete had his pants on or not.

Or maybe...like him? Who was completely nude?

"Oh n-no! No! NO NO NO! What happen? What happen last night?! What did you do to me?!" He covered himself with the blanket, felt terror.

"Kao--"

"You shut up! Don't you dare coming near me!" He sent a death glared at Pete who was trying to get on the bed. Thanks God Pete still had his pants on, unlike what Kao had assumed.

"Kao, I can--"

"Shut your mouth if you want to live! I'm trying to remember what happen last night!" He glared again at Pete before closed his eyes, as he thought it would help him collected his memory from last night. He massaged his pulsing temples which just getting worst as he tried to remember what happened.

His stomach felt like it shrank to at least half of its original size, his breathing was unsteady and his body started to tremble at the thought he was having sex with his CEO. He felt nervous, and anxious.

"I'm not touching you..." Said Pete and Kao opened his eyes as if Pete had read his mind. "...or else I'm not here sleeping on the floor."

Kao realized Pete was saying the truth about sleeping on the floor. If they did sex last night, he should find Pete lied beside him instead, not on the floor.

But...

"Like I believe you!"

...Kao didn't believe him.

"I'm telling you the truth!"

"Then why I'm naked?!"

"You took off your own clothes! And you'll not expect me to help you wearing your clothes back right? I think that's more embarrassing! So I just cover your body with the blanket." Pete explained.

Kao bit his lips. He remembered he got drunk last night. And he knew very well about his own habit when he got drunk. But that's not the main problem, because now he just realized Pete had saw everything. Once realized that, his face had turned red like a boiling crab.

Pete giggled. "Don't be shy. It's not like I'm not going to see it again."

"W-What?" Kao asked, flustered.

"When you become my boyfriend one day, I'll see you naked again when we have sex--" By the time Pete said that s word, a pillow landed in his face.

"Who said that I want to be your boyfriend?!"

"Oh believe me honey, you'll one day." Pete winked and made Kao blushing.

"I still don't believe you! Why did you take me here?! Why are we here?!"