#Chapter 37

The next morning, Kao woke up first. Actually, the loud snoring beside him woke him up. He allowed himself a fainted smile as he looked at his right, seeing Pete being deep in his dreamland, even drooling. Pete's snored sounding like a certain animal, roaring like a bear. Looked like Pete was deadly tired, as if he just had his slept after returned from a war.

Suddenly...

"Ahm Pete! Aaaah! Aaah! Ahm! Empp! Aaa~ Oh! Aarh! M-More aaah--Ha-Harder!" Kao heard his own voice ringing in his ears. He bit his own lips as he remembered what happened last night.

Yups, last night... It finally happened. Kao gave in. His face suddenly got burning thanks to his embarrassment as he recalled what happened. He remembered how he begged at Pete to pleasure him even more. His lust caused him to lost his sanity and that's how he gave his virginity to Pete. Not to mention that Pete being so gentle, even assured Kao to trust him and just followed his lead.

His face and whole body feel warms again from thinking back about the scenario. He remembered the electrifying feelings, the pleasures, the touch, the lewd sound of their moans, and the groans mixed with the sound of the bed hitting the wall.

Now he already had experienced about the feelings of what he always read at yaoi. To sum it up, last night was the most incredible time of his life and he was glad to share the most unforgettable feelings with Pete. Everything was awesome!

"Nghh..." The low morning voice from Pete woke Kao up from his daydream.

"Good morning Pete..."

With the half-lidded eyes, it was obvious that Pete still in his half-awake mode. Pete opened his eyes and stared at his cute boyfriend long enough before a grinned form in his smile. He pulled Kao to his embraced but that action brought a stinging pain for Kao, caused him to whimpered in pain.

"Why? Is it hurt? Did I hurt you too much?" Pete asked panicked with eyes showing full of concern. "I'm so sorry..."

Kao flashed a weak smiled. "Naah... It's normal. I'll get use to it. I'll be fine. Don't worry."

"I'm sorry if you feel so rush." Pete apologized again. "Should we stay in bed all day? I'll be responsible for what I have cause."

"No Pete. We have to go to work."

"You forgot that your boyfriend is CEO? I'm the boss."

"And your father is the big boss. Do you want to get a free lecture from him again?"

Pete sighed as he acknowledge that. "But, will you be fine? Can you walk?"

"I'll be fine, Pete. Don't worry."

====================

Kao's POV

No!

I'm not fine!

It feels like my back had broken and my ass being slice into two! I can't even feel my legs! I don't know that it would be this hurts! 😭

"Are you okay?" Asked Singto, probably he heard my groaned of pain everytime I straightened my back or correcting my sitting position.

I giggled before answered, "I'm fine."

"Have you heard the news?"

"What news?"

"That Build just resign?"

"What?! Why? He work so hard to be accept and now he is going to quit?"

Singto shrugged his shoulder. "That's what I heard. Maybe he decide to stay at his hometown to take care of his grandma?"