#Chapter 32

*Vegas' red dungeon*

"Do you love me?"

"LET ME GO!"

"I'm asking you, do you love me?"

"YOU'RE SICK!"

"You don't love me?"

"YOU SICK PSYCHOPATH!"

"You're the one who seduce me...and we already make love... And now you're telling me to let you go?"

"GO. TO. HELL!"

"Then there's no reason to keep you here."

The braveness she tried to show goes drain once looking at what the man was holding. "Y-Yes... I d-did." She immediately changed her answer. "I l-love you!"

"NO! YOU DIDN'T! I SEE FEAR IN YOUR EYES! YOU SHOULDN'T BE AFRAID TO THE ONE YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH! YOU'RE LIAR!"

"P-Please don't k-kill me. I beg y-you."

"Too late... I'm not interest at you anymore."

==================

BREAKING NEWS!

The newest murder had happened near Four Flamingo Residence today. A woman in her 30s which was known as Aye Sarunchana had been murdered with her throat being slit apart and she was found dead by a passerby. The killer was no other than 'The Evil Eye' since the trademark necklace was found with the death body.

As for today, the killer was making a mark that he had murder 31 victims.

Can police really stop him? Until when this will continue? People are living in fear.

*TV TURNED OFF*

"Ai'Pete! I'm watching the news!"

Pete sat next to him and brushed Kao's bang which covered his eyes. "Aren't you scare watching this kind of news?"

"Of course I'm scare. He was the one who kill Mrs.Godji! He is a wanted criminal! Last time the badge from our company was found at the scene. Who knows he will did mistake again? I really hope he will get caught soon. I don't want to hear any news about his serial killing again. I hope this will be the last. Don't you think he might be someone from Viho Corps?"

"That's why I turn off the TV. See? You can't help yourself but to get curious. You'll get headache." Pete running his finger on Kao's forehead which got wrinkled because of his worriedness.

"I'm just bored. There's nothing to do here." Kao pouted.

"I'm asking you to take a rest."

"No. I'm not that tired. Can I help you with the cooking instead?"