THE CELEBRITY'S PROFILE ⚘✾

•>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>•
JOURNAL CORNER
•<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<•
Social Media gets you connected with your favorite celebrity.

As an artist, I had someone I was looking up to—a celebrity—whom I had so much in common with.
My celebsession was over Pretty Perry Peterson! Gosh! He was soooooooooooooo cute!

I had his pictures all over my social media walls and profile, I quoted him, and I adored him. He gave me so much inspiration for my artworks and he himself was a badass artist. Pretty Perry Peterson could create a magnificent painting with just his fingernails! How sic! (*o*)

I also loved him because of his astonishing looks. Pretty much everyone adored this celebrity because of his peculiar looks.

His physical appearance was to die for.
Pretty Perry Peterson was one time called the most perfect human in the planet; Planet's Perfect Pretty Perry Peterson, they proclaimed.

His skin glowed like zircon and his eyes were as blue and enchanting as sapphire. His blonde hair hovered around his back as it was really long. His lashes looked very dark and curly in a feminine manner. The dimples on both sides of his cheeks made me almost go coo-coo each time I bumped into his photo in my phone; his smile was so angelic that it gave me chill bumps!

Perry had no physical flaws and didn't even do a single surgery to look that way! Unlike your regular celebrity... At least that's what I heard.

The philtrum of his upper lip made a dazzling curve and his lips were extremely red with a black dot beneath his lower lip, then a cleft chin that made his smile even more admirable. Of course I took a close detail of everything; I had a celebsession!

His nose was very pointy and it made his face even more aesthetic.

Perry Peterson was nicknamed Pretty Perry Peterson AKA 3-Pees in highschool, evidently because of his beauty. No one could stand it—I mean literally, the girls who came in close contact with him fainted every single time at a single eye contact.

Pretty Perry Peterson was an artist, a model, and a social media sensation. Both his parents were politicians. I did enough research to know that Perry's favourite colour was pink, he loved playing ping-pong, he had a pig for a pet named Pig; his favorite food was pie and of course, his girlfriend was named Puppy.

Now, I may have made Perry seem too perfect...
Perry was very... What's the word?
Perry was very stupid. :(

He was good looking and all, physically qualified to be the cause of one's celebsession but he was just too stoopid. Most of the things he did and said, no one could comprehend. But people loved him anyways, I especially. "Just as they do with other celebrities who add no positive values," Remi had once told me. Zeef, what a drama Queen.

At some point, I felt he was being intentionally stupid for a quality content on his social media but I viewed some things he did that made me feel, "damn Perry. Think!!!"

I adored him anyway and in short, his stupidity wasn't to be classified as a flaw to me. It was cool. He was perfect. Pretty Perfect Perry Peterson. <3

Once, Perry burned a thousand dollar in his new house during his house warming and when people asked him why he did such he responded, "Don't we have to keep the house warm? isn't that why it's called a house warming?"

He additionally built a duplex for Pig. The isle in the living room was designed with pure gold and some precious stones hung on the wall next to Pig's photos. He built the duplex next to his mansion and placed confused Pig in it to live there alone.