THE STALKER ONLINE¹⚘✾

I sat on the couch lamenting like one who lost her child. Indeed I lost my child; my baby was nowhere to be found.
( ऀืົཽ₍₍ළ₎₎ ऀืົཽ)
I couldn't think straight nor comprehend how it happened so fast and in the most freakish way.

“This is all your fault!” I growled at none other than Remi.

“What?! How?”

“I was sitted all by myself, having the best day, until you came around and forced me to go out with you! If you hadn’t, I’d still be home and my phone would not have vanished!”

“Okay, chill. It’s not completely his fault,” Aisha tried to appease my emotions, “he didn’t know this would happen.”

“I’m… I’m sorry,” Remi bowed his head soberly and it made me sad the more.

Okay, let’s flashback for a second to how it all happened.

It was Saturday. Aisha had gone to see her uncle with her whole family, I was home with mine, and Remi, obviously bored and lonely came around to my house to pester.

“There’s this new mall just when you get out of your estate. Would you like to check it out?”

“Nope,” I responded with no hesitation, playing a dress-up game on my mobile.

“Come on, it’ll be fun. I feel we don’t hang out like we used to. You no longer find these things amusing.”

“I agree and I disagree"

Subsequently, my mom stepped into my room.

“Temi, I need you to help me with some stuff at the supermarket in front of the following estate... or you could just get them on your way back.”

“Excuse me, way back from where?”

“Remi informed me about your outing today.”

I slowly turned to Remi with a soured look on my face and he grinned.

“I am not in the mood for that today. Please just go away,” I said to Remi.

“Temi, get dressed and leave this house. You can’t be trapped here all day, on your phone. I will not allow that. Now when you’re ready, come and get the list,” she uttered and walked out.

“You’re the most annoying human ever, you know that right?”

“Totally,” he smiled with his hands tucked into the pockets of his sweat shirt.

“I don’t even know what to wear.”

“That shouldn’t be a problem.” He strode to my wardrobe and picked out an airbrushed sweatshirt with a blue jean then white sneakers.

“That? I’d be looking exactly like you.”

“Yeah, lucky you. Get dressed quickly. I’ll be in the living room.”

I sighed and got down from my bed. Seriously, who suddenly appears from nowhere without informing you beforehand on an outing?

As soon as we left the house, we took a picture together and I instantly posted it to keep my imaginary fans updated. ツ It was captioned: “preparing to have a blast at the fanciest mall in town with my bff.”

•>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>•
JOURNAL CORNER
•<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<•
Things are over hyped online.

We arrived at the mall and first got ourselves some junk food. We played games, bought some cool stuff, and finally, I had to use the restroom.

On my way to the restroom, some butterfingers girl slipped then spilled some juice on me. I got drenched and hurried off to the bathroom. But first, I had to take a quick photo of it.
◤¬ ˒̫̮ ¬◥