THE CHALLENGE⚘✾

We made a list—a list of things we longed to accomplish throughout the week in the absence of a phone and without the interference of the virtual world.
I had to pick up a pen this time to do this; no phone.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
═════╗╔═════
Read some books.
Make creative paintings.
Write few poems.
Have fun.
Watch more television.
Hang out with my friends.
Make research offline based on
flowers.
Ride a horse.
Make new friends...
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Surprisingly, I had a thrilling time creating the list!

We looked into our schedule for Monday-a splendid time at the mall, the cinema!

・❥・Monday・❥・

I was up as early as 7:00am-that early given that I didn't stay up late chatting the previous night.
It felt weird not being able to see into the virtual world so early when it usually felt enjoyable.

I could have been depressed that my phone remained undiscovered but I wasn't willing to mourn over the broken phone just yet; I was waiting on Aisha's wallet for restoration anew. Plus, I had backed up every file, document, contact, and useful materials so why worry?

I packed my dense hair in two with a braided piece of it curling down my face on both sides. Remi thought it was really cute.(●'◡'●)

I wore a pink jumpsuit covered in flowers and black flats and a blue denim jacket.
We transported to the cinema in no time.

"Hey, aren't we supposed to use our phones to take pictures and p-" I ate my my words.

"P-what?" asked, Remi.

"Paint?" I grinned.

"Nice try," Remi smiled, "Well, I brought my camera." He reached into his bag and took out a camera. "Smile," he said and took a quick shot of my irritated look.

Out of nowhere, a boy and a girl ran to us with all alacrity.
Their faces beamed with a perfect smile and they said, "Are you Aisha?"

"Yes?"

"Like 'Talk The Topic' Aisha?" The girl asked, her legs seemed to be jiggling in over-excitement.

"Yes," Aisha smiled at her fans.

"OMG! I love your show! I'm your biggest fan! I'm all over your YouTube, IG, Facebook, and TikTok."

"Can we take a picture?"

"Why not?"

I and Remi watched from a distance, observing Aisha please her fans. My demeanor read indignation for even when we tried to stay off the virtual world, it found its way back to us.

"This isn't fair and it's not right. She's not supposed to be taking pictures with her fans-it's an off social media challenge. They're definitely going to post this online." Remi turned to give me a dirty look. (ಠ_ಠ)

"What?" I asked him.

"Drama Queen."

                     ***
The lights were killed and I sat relax'd in the coolest atmosphere and serene environment. It felt like I was in the movie itself. The whole place was silent as a graveyard but the intense sound of the movie pounded its way into our hearings.
It was enlivening and I had an enjoyable time looking into a massive screen in the dark with a crowd of people. I stared into the screen in an entranced manner. The activities in it generated chill bumps.

Thereafter, we visited other sections of the mall. We got ourselves some ice-cream and popcorn.
We stopped by a statue and rested on a part of it.

"Remi, look at that chick over there, she's your spec," I said.