THE STORM IS OVER⚘✾

My followers were gradually topping the bars. I was so excited!

A whole bunch of strangers rated my artworks and advised me to take  steps further by creating a page and a YouTube channel.

A picture was trending online of Perry and Puppy. A photoshoot with both of them half nude. Well, Perry had pink shorts on and he struck a find model pose, next to his flaming girlfriend who wore her usual skimpy dress of pink.
The picture was neat and attractive.

It made so many people say a lot about their relationship and unbreakable bond as they had been dating for ages. When would Perry propose to her for heaven sakes?!

The picture was trending. So were a bunch of pictures of them. And I knew that a tactical way to get attention or more followers was to tap into anything that was trending. So I replicated the photo with few pencils. The drawing was incredible and consummately flawless!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
JOURNAL CORNER
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Wanna gain attention?
Tap into a trend!

As soon as I uploaded it on my page, a whole lot of people loved it and made cool comments on my talent. Even on Instagram. I had tagged Perry and Puppy to the post but they didn't respond. (●´⌓'●)
Anyways, I was greatly impressed by how much turn-ups I gained on that one photo. All I had to do was to be creative. (^_^)〜☆

 I did so many other drawings and I realized that I had more engagements on my posts each time they had to do with nudity or lewd contents.

I started to draw more of Puppy because she was becoming increasingly popular by the second and everyone loved her. And Puppy could wear such thing as a bikini to a supermarket. #Don't judge.◤◡ᴥ◡◥

People got tired of me drawing the same person all the time even though they loved her. And so I leaped further by making crazy paintings, more on unimportant or nude characters and unethical stuff. It was what the audience craved for and I just had to give it to them. ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌

Combining persistency, knowledge about the various social media platforms and hard work, my followers increased so much in just a month. But not as much as I yearned. ( ⇀ ‸ ↼ )

                     ***
I spent my Saturday learning to do an appealing makeover for an impeccable picture. The previous Saturday, I applied few treatments to my hair to soften it and improve its curliness. They were pretty much expensive but I didn't mind. I spent some of the allowance meant for a school project on my hair materials.

The Saturday before, I had Aisha get me some equipments for TikTok since I had used up all of my money and my parents would in no way be a part of something that “irrelevant.”
I wanted my videos to be so ideal that they'd soar the internet briskly and leave viewers entranced, therefore I was passionate and determined about the whole thing.

I got a ring light, a selfie ring light, a colourful ring light, a string light—all manner of lights! The lighting had to be perf for a professional video.
I got a microphone, a neat phone tripod, professional art tools—some of which I used in designing the background of my studio all by myself; a cute black phone case for my phone coupled with a phone lens attachment then an extra camera.

Additionally, I got new clothes outside my conventional good-kid-stay-home-wears from my savings.
There was absolutely no way I could make an expert video without wearing the right outfits.

I got so many costly outfits making sure all were trending and stylish; jackets, more of a leather bomber jacket and a denim which were my favourites then furry crop jackets; tennis skirts of different colours and designs, mostly stripes and polka dots;  socks, ankle socks and long ones too; all manner of shorts; shoes of all sorts, sneakers and boots; hats, rings, and glimmering, fine and dandy jewelries which I had purchased from online.